For Hannibal businesses, it's all Twain, all the time

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Don Draper

Reaction score
NOT the b&b that's mentioned, but I had an innkeeper from this city contact me by email to ask if I would offer an "innkeeper to innkeeper" discount. I thought that was fairly presumptuous as with her initial contact she didn't even tell me the name of her place.

MTLLodge

Reaction score
This is in my neck of the woods. Very close to Hannibal is Mark Twain Lake and there is a historical site that has the house he was born in. So if you are coming to the area stay with us....you'll be glad you did. :eek:)
Rupert what was the person's name, email me.

Sunshine

Reaction score
This is in my neck of the woods. Very close to Hannibal is Mark Twain Lake and there is a historical site that has the house he was born in. So if you are coming to the area stay with us....you'll be glad you did. :eek:)
Rupert what was the person's name, email me..
MTLLodge said:
Rupert what was the person's name, email me.
I'm sure I know who it was. They also called me and we didn't do a swap at the time, but we did get together, they cam here to visit and we went there (but neither of us stayed the night). I told them about this form and to join. I explained the nightfornight program to them.
They are really nice people.
And we know John and Julie from Garth mansion really well. They are great people and helped us a lot when we got started. They answered a lot of questions for us! My hubby shot both their sons weddings and also taught their son how to shoot weddings.

Latest posts