For sale...Again

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
I think I remember someone mentioning this place the other day in regards to inn videos..well...its up for sale...again!!! When we stayed there about 10 or so years ago now..it was for sale in the $700K range...see how far it has come!!!!
I can't begin to imagine this place...as nice as it is...paying that kind of mortgage!!! It seems as if it is on the market every couple of years. The last time, I told the realtor...how can you ever expect anyone to be able to afford this??? He just grinned. oh well.
Oh no ...any yet another as I looked down the list further :-( Someone must be getting burned out in Asheville :-(
Good luck aspirings...

Okay, this has nothing to do with your post, but I couldn't find your email address, so hoping you'll see this. Have you read the book "Dewey?" I just picked it up last night and now I found the website about the story of Dewey the library cat. This cat's face just cracks me up. http://spencerlibrary.com/deweybio.htm What a great story too!

"I can't begin to imagine this place...as nice as it is...paying that kind of mortgage!!!"
Ummm..... there seems to be a revenue stream of close to $450k per year that on face value appears to be capable of supporting a mortgage like that.

I love
heart.gif
Dewey and I'm not even a cat person.

Back