Format Change?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Hello All,
Haven't been on for a while, been busy but has the format changed? The forum subjects are in the middle and it seems that I can't view the whole subject. Is there something I can do to change it?
Susana

It may be the way you have your viewing preferences set that got reset to a default. If you go into your account you can set the preferences to be 2 column or 3 column. That may help.

It may be the way you have your viewing preferences set that got reset to a default. If you go into your account you can set the preferences to be 2 column or 3 column. That may help..
thanks, it only happens on the desk top and not the lap top...funny isnt it? Thanks for the advise will check on that.

Yah as Moosetrax suggests, you can click on "My Account" on the left column then click the "edit" tab at the top of the page. Then you can select the option for the two column display. It is the best choice for narrow displays.

Back