Found THAT webpage, but no others?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Guest found page with pic of my dog, but did not find any other pages with dog policies, dog rooms, etc.

Were they looking for info on dog policies and dog rooms?

Were they looking for info on dog policies and dog rooms?.
swirt said:
They want to bring their dog. Their questions was- do we take dogs? They found a picture of our dog, but not a scrap of info about us taking dogs.

swirt said:
They want to bring their dog. Their questions was- do we take dogs? They found a picture of our dog, but not a scrap of info about us taking dogs.
Bree said:
swirt said:
You mean that button that says PETS was not visible? ha ha

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
It did not say DOGS

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
It did not say DOGS
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
Ah - yes. A dog is not a pet...it is a companion, friend. Well at least they called instead of booking in a non-pet friendly room and showing up with one. I think we need an IQ test for potential guests...

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
It did not say DOGS
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
Ah - yes. A dog is not a pet...it is a companion, friend. Well at least they called instead of booking in a non-pet friendly room and showing up with one. I think we need an IQ test for potential guests...
Copperhead said:
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
CH are you all okay? With the horrific weather?

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
It did not say DOGS
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
I echo JBJ's question.

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
It did not say DOGS
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
Copperhead said:
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
JBJ and Gillumhouse - Thanks for the conserns. We have had some very severe weather and river flooding around here too. I do not know which you were referring to.
Well, the severe thunder storms killed my CC reader - (had just gone out of warranty)
sad_smile.gif

Then there is the river....it crested at just inches below the record flood of '83 (before we moved over here). This is due to snow melts from the north making its way to the gulf. We are about 2 blocks west as the crow flies of the river, but sit at one of the highest areas near the river. We recieved several calls from guests for this weekend wondering if they could get access here. Our B&B is on a natural ridge and while some of the ditches and boggs are backing up, that is the only water we see around us. But by reports - the town is under water - reality, some streets are impassable. And I did hear from local a local guardsman that about 75 homes did get water. (There were 100's back in '83). The lower end of the river will have another crest due to the rain.

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
It did not say DOGS
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
Copperhead said:
gillumhouse said:
It did not say DOGS
JBJ and Gillumhouse - Thanks for the conserns. We have had some very severe weather and river flooding around here too. I do not know which you were referring to.
Well, the severe thunder storms killed my CC reader - (had just gone out of warranty)
sad_smile.gif

Then there is the river....it crested at just inches below the record flood of '83 (before we moved over here). This is due to snow melts from the north making its way to the gulf. We are about 2 blocks west as the crow flies of the river, but sit at one of the highest areas near the river. We recieved several calls from guests for this weekend wondering if they could get access here. Our B&B is on a natural ridge and while some of the ditches and boggs are backing up, that is the only water we see around us. But by reports - the town is under water - reality, some streets are impassable. And I did hear from local a local guardsman that about 75 homes did get water. (There were 100's back in '83). The lower end of the river will have another crest due to the rain.
CH, Glad to hear you are on high ground. Sorry about the cc reader - beats the heck out of drying out though. We had a wind last month that took the roof off our local high school gym and I think it lifted the flashing at the peak of my roof a little because I have a "drip" now. My son-in-law says it is not a leak. I am primer/paint fixing until AFTER I get MY bathroom done so it looks OK for guests but DH doesn't know about it. Hope you keep dry and safe.

Back