Free advertising on Guest House Owners Club

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhoClub

Reaction score
Greetings all
This is my first post on InnSpiring ...
I'm a retired computer programmer who once owned a small guest house. The outrageous commissions charged by OTA's then, and I believe it's even worse now, has inspired me to write a simple no-profit web-based application for on-line accommodation bookings.
It's called the Guest House Owners Club and the website is GhoClub.com
You can place advertisements for free and include your own text, photos, your direct contact details, email and phone number and even links to your own web site. The program supports most of the features of OTA's such as elaborate rate calculations, a calender to show vacancies and map based searches.
Commission on bookings will be 1% of the first night, regardless of the length of stay. The intention is that it must generate just enough money to pay for the costs of hosting, but otherwise be as cheap as possible. To get the site up and running various promotions are being offered. Anyone reading this post and who registers using the promotional code INNSPIRING will not be charged any commissions ever.
I hope nobody feels that this is self promoting SPAM and not suitable for this forum. I am offering a free no-strings attached service.
Robert

Back