Free Kindle Book

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU!!! We just started a GF diet for our dd (13). I am in serious need of inspiration and guidance in the cooking/baking dept. Even if I only get one or two recipes out of it, the price was right ;)

THANK YOU!!! We just started a GF diet for our dd (13). I am in serious need of inspiration and guidance in the cooking/baking dept. Even if I only get one or two recipes out of it, the price was right ;).
You're welcome! Baking from scratch is great, but there's also some really good prepared mixes and items out there. Do you have Bob's Red Mill products where you are? The GF bread mix is probably the best I've had. I make one up in the bread maker and freeze it.

I have some really good breakfast recipes that are gluten free and they don't taste like cardboard.
Bob's Red Mill is great and then there is the C4C cup for cup flours that you can sub even amounts to you favorite recipes, just make sure your baking soda and powders are GF.

THANK YOU!!! We just started a GF diet for our dd (13). I am in serious need of inspiration and guidance in the cooking/baking dept. Even if I only get one or two recipes out of it, the price was right ;).
You're welcome! Baking from scratch is great, but there's also some really good prepared mixes and items out there. Do you have Bob's Red Mill products where you are? The GF bread mix is probably the best I've had. I make one up in the bread maker and freeze it.
We do have Bob's Red Mill. There is also another one called New Hope that I bought just to try. I used the Bob's Red Mill baking mix to make a GF black raspberry/peach cobbler for her. It was excellent. I can't imagine how difficult this type of food lifestyle was years ago when there wasn't as much information out there for us!

We don't usually do anything store bought/processed. We are a very 'from scratch' family. I even hesitate to use the GF mixes, but I think they might be my saving grace at this point :)

We use Bob's Red Mill products for our GF guests. We are NOT 'from scratch' people! If you have to do everything from scratch there are a lot of websites out there with recipes.

Have you tried hundredzeros.com/ to look for Kindle Free books.
I tend to use tapioca and buckwheat for crepes... never any of the starches, they all puff up.

Penelope said:
THANK YOU!!! We just started a GF diet for our dd (13). I am in serious need of inspiration and guidance in the cooking/baking dept. Even if I only get one or two recipes out of it, the price was right ;)
This is a great blog for gluten free baking. Mostly from scratch; many kid-friendly but some ideal for entertaining, too.

You guys are so awesome! Thank you for those links! They rre just what I needed! My dd thanks you, too ;)

Back