Free Publicity Is Most Always the Best Publicity!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaC

Reaction score
Selling your inn? Desire more traffic at your property? I'm looking for an innkeeper or hosts who'd like free exposure via a video taped 15 - 30 sec. shoutout. Cell phone video or video camera will work fine. Just need to be able to put it in a link that I can use in a project re: the PG-13 movie I am producing/filming.
No gimmicks. Innspiring would not tolerate that. Contact me via my site at e-mail, bottom of home page. Thank you. Tina
www.tinaczarnota.com

Joey, Is it okay that I post this on Innspiring? If no, I'll pull iit. But it is legit. Thanks! Tina

I will pass this on. Thx
Tina we know you so I think it is a great opportunity. I will spread the news on a couple other sources as well. Thank you for promoting our industry!

Thanks, Joey. Had I not lodged, researched, chased ghosts at, wrote about, etc., I would have owned one. lol
Nuts! I lost my post. Anyway, someone here (Madeline, was it?) was looking for a great source for logos, crest creations. ( I occasionally work elance and this service is less involved). Anyway, got my prodco logo from www.99Designs.com (Tried to post it here but messed up.) I used one of their ready-to-go creations and it cost less than $100.00. (You get free color change and of course, your bus name). Custom designed is a bit more. They were fast, efficient. I'm totally happy with their service. Hope you find your best design.

Back