Free reservation booking engine

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I have never found software that was free to be worth anything other than formsite.com where I do the bookings for my wine tours. And with that one I have to make sure I empty as they book since the free version only holds 5 reservations. For the options to do more it costs.
Edited to say - I don't think I want to sign up and experiment with my bookings (income) with a system that does not show an example. I don't know if you show a calendar, whether your layout looks professional (the website is a little "cute" for me) or what. I can't see what the customer is going to see.
RIki

Interesting product idea.
Bad marketing method. (justin12345678 got himself banned for posting this spam 3 times and being a vendor not operating in public view.)

Bad marketing method. (justin12345678 got himself banned for posting this spam 3 times and being a vendor not operating in public view.).
swirt said:
But I'm not sure it's new. My online booking site. http://www.f or msite.com/
(I put spaces in as I'm not sure if we are supposed to promote another biz or not)
gives me a great free booking site. You can see the reservation form that the guests sees at http://fs10.formsite.com/ArcadyVineyard/form925915078/
They also for a fee will do confirmed cc reservations, but I have not used them for that since I have webervations.
Now, of course they want you to use one of their to pay programs. But for me, the free one is fine. Since it only holds up to 5 reservations, I just have to go and empty them when they book. But the system emails the reservation to me as soon as it's made and has a link so it's no effort to deal with. I've been using them for 7 years.
RIki

Bad marketing method. (justin12345678 got himself banned for posting this spam 3 times and being a vendor not operating in public view.).
swirt said:
But I'm not sure it's new. My online booking site. http://www.f or msite.com/
(I put spaces in as I'm not sure if we are supposed to promote another biz or not)
gives me a great free booking site. You can see the reservation form that the guests sees at http://fs10.formsite.com/ArcadyVineyard/form925915078/
They also for a fee will do confirmed cc reservations, but I have not used them for that since I have webervations.
Now, of course they want you to use one of their to pay programs. But for me, the free one is fine. Since it only holds up to 5 reservations, I just have to go and empty them when they book. But the system emails the reservation to me as soon as it's made and has a link so it's no effort to deal with. I've been using them for 7 years.
RIki
As a real innkeeper and active member you are absolutely welcome to promote businesses or products you find useful. These are things of value to other innkeepers or aspirings. It's the people that just come on here for a quick link drop and misrepresent themselves that risk getting their wings clipped.

swirt said:
justin12345678 got himself banned for posting this spam 3 times and being a vendor not operating in public view.
swirt, this isn't coming from a similar IP address as the other guy just banned is it?
Check out the staff/faculty names at the MIT Entrepreneurship Center.
Interesting.
And couldn't help but notice that the 12345678 is the same phone number from the registration of the prior troublemaker.
If we're still getting folks trying to get into the forum from them, I'm wondering if it's not time for us to contact the school and let them know.
It certainly can't be what the school would want folks involved in that program to be doing.

swirt said:
justin12345678 got himself banned for posting this spam 3 times and being a vendor not operating in public view.
swirt, this isn't coming from a similar IP address as the other guy just banned is it?
Check out the staff/faculty names at the MIT Entrepreneurship Center.
Interesting.
And couldn't help but notice that the 12345678 is the same phone number from the registration of the prior troublemaker.
If we're still getting folks trying to get into the forum from them, I'm wondering if it's not time for us to contact the school and let them know.
It certainly can't be what the school would want folks involved in that program to be doing.
Nope. Unrelated.
Sometimes people learn more from their mistakes than their successes ;)

Back