Friends & Family

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the congrats. I hope the family thing gets better. I feel better after a bit of a rant...

Thanks for the congrats. I hope the family thing gets better. I feel better after a bit of a rant....
Some inns decide to have annual family reunions at the inn as a way of handling family visits. Get them all over with at once and leave real guests out of the whole drama. And since the whole inn shuts down, even family can understand that chipping in a bit of money is the right thing to do.

Thanks for the congrats. I hope the family thing gets better. I feel better after a bit of a rant....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
YOU MADE IT THROUGH YEAR ONE ..TIME TO CELEBRATE - MAKE SURE IT IS A TWIST PRETZEL YOU CAN BOTH GRAB A SIDE LIKE A WISH BONE!
cheers.gif

TOMORROW YOU CAN TELL YOUR GUESTS YOU ARE IN YOUR SECOND YEAR RUNNING YOUR B&B!

CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary!! I can't believe it's been a year!!
cheers.gif
Time sure does pass fast.

cheers.gif
Time sure does pass fast..
GeorgiaGirl said:
cheers.gif
Time sure does pass fast.
Thanks and time just flies! We still feel like rookies but at least our deer in the head light eyes are narrowing a bit.

Conratulations, I love your pictures. Very inviting. The place has changed considerably for the better since you took over.

Back