FULL for B and B for Vets event!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain Inn

Reaction score
We are FULL for the November 10 bed and breakfasts for vets event. Not certain what particular piece of media was released yesterday, but our phones started ringing mid afternoon yesterday and up until past midnight last night. Started again at O'dark 30 this morning. We had first planned to give away one room, have now given away two rooms to the first callers.

We just had a call for a room from our local recruiter - since our 2 committed rooms are full, we are considering inviting the recruiter and his wife to breakfast on the morning of November 11. We sent news releases last week to our local and regional media outlets. We are WOWed with the overall response.

Thanks to all of you for your work on a great project!!!

Becky
in western NC mountains

We've filled all 3 of the rooms we're offering as well. Lots are filling up. Would be nice if one of the major networks would do a story.

We've filled all 3 of the rooms we're offering as well. Lots are filling up. Would be nice if one of the major networks would do a story..
Aussie Innkeeper said:
Would be nice if one of the major networks would do a story.
It's on the ABC news website, and I heard it got a mention somewhere. There are more big ones coming, so the phones are going to keep ringing. We are updating the website as fast as we can for the full status, but if you are full, you might want to put it on your own website and/or your phone message. Just remember how much we wanted this publicity...

Wall Street Journal next week. More will be coming.
It is almost 2 AM. I took today off because we had to pick up a new brace for DH and while we were that close - he took me to Joe's Crab Shack (first time ever). YUMMMMMMM. Anyway, I am now caught up with e-mails for FULL and New and gave a current count to the AP reporter - she is tracking this. Hugely busy day today so going to bed.

Back