Funny guest comments/questions about your area or B&B

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
answering machine message today:
"I looked at your website and want to know if your rooms are really cheaper"
then she blubbers on about it looks like a nice enough place but the price is not right for her budget.
And you left this message because? It is so odd to me, I looked around two days ago and booked a few days away and I found one that met MY budget and booked it, I certainly didn't call and say "Are those really your rates? Can't the special rate on line be LESS than that?"

then she blubbers on about it looks like a nice enough place but the price is not right for her budget.
And you left this message because? It is so odd to me, I looked around two days ago and booked a few days away and I found one that met MY budget and booked it, I certainly didn't call and say "Are those really your rates? Can't the special rate on line be LESS than that?".
I got a similar one today. 'We were trying to book online, but for Saturday Oct. 31 it keeps saying there is a two-night minimum. Can we book for just Saturday night?'

And you left this message because? It is so odd to me, I looked around two days ago and booked a few days away and I found one that met MY budget and booked it, I certainly didn't call and say "Are those really your rates? Can't the special rate on line be LESS than that?".
I got a similar one today. 'We were trying to book online, but for Saturday Oct. 31 it keeps saying there is a two-night minimum. Can we book for just Saturday night?'
I'm actually glad to get these types of phones messages because I can just hit DELETE.
People.

The dial replica watches design is replica watches obviously Glashütte Original, as one might expect from the watch makers replica handbags of some of replica handbags the most immediately distinctive dials in the business, however ugg boots the finish ugg boots quality is clearly polished over their other chronographs in the Senator collection. This platinum replica watches version is replica watches expensive however, operating the pushers; one almost forgets how expensive ugg boots it is since ugg boots the sweet smoothness of the button action. The chronograph pusher action, as far replica watches as I'm replica watches concerned, I think it is one of the best creations there is in the industry.While I quite appreciate the replica watches movement and replica watches its operation, I don't like the dial as a whole.

Back