FYI Free Webinars from Acorn if you can't attend the PAII Innkeeping Show in Charleston, SC

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InnCaring

Reaction score
IF YOU ARE UNABLE to attend this year's PAII Innkeeping Show in Charleston, SC, in January, you can still virtually sign up to attend the Acorn Sponsored Webinars for all of the seminars they will be teaching. The webinars are FREE of charge and you don't even have to be a member of PAII or an Acorn hosting customer!
I have attended many of Acorn's webinars for the past year and a half. The info they provide is so worthwhile.
See the link below for more details.
http://www.acorn-is.com/newsletter-archive/email-2010-dec-21.html#classes

They also put the following warning out there "PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO BLINDLY FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF CONFERENCE SPEAKERS!"
Guess they don't like the competition. I would hope innkeepers are smart enough not to follow everything they hear :)

They also put the following warning out there "PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO BLINDLY FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF CONFERENCE SPEAKERS!"
Guess they don't like the competition. I would hope innkeepers are smart enough not to follow everything they hear :).
It's not that they don't like the competition, it's that Lisa and Mark (acorn-is.com) are very ethical and disagree with some of the ethics and misinformation being disseminated by some.
Always think for yourself and ask questions of more than one vendor/speaker so you can make informed decisions.

they advise you ask for proof and references I think that, that is sound advice applied all over. I work on the principle of listening and or reading to everything and then making informed decisions. I am sure that we all think the same.

Back