GE Hydro Heater Energy Star

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrh

Reaction score
Anybody else have one of these? DW called me AGAIN to vent about how loooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg this front loader that came with the place takes to do a load. There are 2 dryers but one usually sits idle waiting for the washer to get done...

I don't have one. Is the time it takes to do the load increased because it heats its own water?

Maybe. I just read some reviews and downloaded the manual. I'll see if I can tweak the cycle.

Maybe. I just read some reviews and downloaded the manual. I'll see if I can tweak the cycle..
Or maybe check to see that the water coming in from your hotwater tank is hot enough so that the washing machine doesn't have to bring it up to temp (sorry shooting blind here) .

We have a similar Maytag model and it is such a LIAR...the timer will read 1 MINUTE forever!!! Most of our cycles take about 45 minutes. Good think DH has an internal clock and just seems to "know" when it's time to change. I swear, I would start one load and forget all about it, I get too distracted.

We have a similar Maytag model and it is such a LIAR...the timer will read 1 MINUTE forever!!! Most of our cycles take about 45 minutes. Good think DH has an internal clock and just seems to "know" when it's time to change. I swear, I would start one load and forget all about it, I get too distracted..
InnsiderInfo said:
We have a similar Maytag model and it is such a LIAR...the timer will read 1 MINUTE forever!!! Most of our cycles take about 45 minutes. Good think DH has an internal clock and just seems to "know" when it's time to change. I swear, I would start one load and forget all about it, I get too distracted.
That is a joke here as well. 1 minute is equal to ten. The last one minute...

We have a similar Maytag model and it is such a LIAR...the timer will read 1 MINUTE forever!!! Most of our cycles take about 45 minutes. Good think DH has an internal clock and just seems to "know" when it's time to change. I swear, I would start one load and forget all about it, I get too distracted..
InnsiderInfo said:
That is a joke here as well. 1 minute is equal to ten. The last one minute...
This sounds like the 2 minute warning of a football game that will last another half hour!

Back