Getting ready for the pro photographer at your inn...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Getting ready for the pro photographer at your inn, hotel or B&B : 15 tips for a more successful photo shoot http://bit.ly/jbK1Kb, blog post[/COLOR]
JB - - When Jumping Rocks speak, I listen, this is great advice per usual.

Thank you for the link - they are coming here in August! I hope the grapes are up and fat, but we are all having poor fruit set due to the rain and cold weather this spring.
RIki

R they are coming there! Wow I would love to be a fly on the wall. I could learn so much from those dudes! Can't wait to see what they come up with for you, that is very exciting!!!
cheers.gif

R they are coming there! Wow I would love to be a fly on the wall. I could learn so much from those dudes! Can't wait to see what they come up with for you, that is very exciting!!!
cheers.gif
Yes expensive and exciting and I can't wait to see how they photograph the inn from the vineyard. We still have half brick as we don't have time to cover the brick to match the rest of the house until winter but I'm sure they will come up with an angle that will work. Just hope we have time to have the new wing sided or they will really have a challenge. Look at this and tell me they won't get a fantastic shot - just like they say ours will photograph best from the back!!
arcadysmall.jpg

cheers.gif
Yes expensive and exciting and I can't wait to see how they photograph the inn from the vineyard. We still have half brick as we don't have time to cover the brick to match the rest of the house until winter but I'm sure they will come up with an angle that will work. Just hope we have time to have the new wing sided or they will really have a challenge. Look at this and tell me they won't get a fantastic shot - just like they say ours will photograph best from the back!!
arcadysmall.jpg

When I see those grapes it brings me back to my childhood visiting rel's in Napa and sneaking in and taking a few sour grapes - why neck and jaw aches just seeing those!
All the best on the shoot!

Back