Gevalia Coffee

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, we used it all the time. Actually someone just sent my DH several packages of it as a gift. He likes it. I don't drink coffee.

Gevalia, the largest roaster in Sweden is owned by Kraft Foods now.

Haven't tried Gevalia. I'm lucky in that Sam's Club now carries Community coffee, comes from neighboring Louisiana and very popular with people here.

i used to love it. first, because i got a free coffee maker along with the coffee. and i am a flavored coffee fan ... their coffee was so strong, i could use 1/2 unflavored and still get great taste. it was yummy.
now i buy only fair trade and gevalia is working on that issue ... so no gevalia for me right now.

I like Gevalia Coffees. The "regular" types are really tasty and full of body. However, I French press my coffee and love 8 o'clock coffee just as well - go figure

i used to love it. first, because i got a free coffee maker along with the coffee. and i am a flavored coffee fan ... their coffee was so strong, i could use 1/2 unflavored and still get great taste. it was yummy.
now i buy only fair trade and gevalia is working on that issue ... so no gevalia for me right now..
yorkshire (where I am) has just been declared a fair trade county - cracking!

Wal Mart is selling this coffee now. Might have to try it..
Bob said:
Wal Mart is selling this coffee now. Might have to try it.
Yeah that is where I saw it and bought some, only a couple varieties, not the morning blend. I don't like mail order stuff, automatically, it wouldn't work for us as an inn. But I tried it and I really liked it. Had an iced coffee/breve today with the french roast.

Back