GF Test

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know chewy candy had gluten. Thanks for the test!

I was thrilled to buy a package of english muffins store brand that said on the package always "gluten free" I wouldn't have known this otherwise. I wonder if mcDonalds touts that? I bet if they did people wouldn't eat them.

I was thrilled to buy a package of english muffins store brand that said on the package always "gluten free" I wouldn't have known this otherwise. I wonder if mcDonalds touts that? I bet if they did people wouldn't eat them..
We were at the CostWarehouse and they were giving out GF ravioli.... it was really missing the gluten... it was awful. :)

I didn't know chewy candy had gluten. Thanks for the test!.
Duff2014 said:
I didn't know chewy candy had gluten. Thanks for the test!
This explains why gummy vitamins say gluten free. I always thought that was a gimmick. Figured gummies were just sugar.

I have tried several times and this is what I get:
If you cannot see the quiz, it is likely due to an issue with the page loading properly. We’re working on a solution.
Finally got it using e (windows 10) and doing a paste of the address. Got 8 correct - missed rye and barley. Now I know.

Back