Ghosts of Christmas Past: Bed, breakfast and beyond

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an EXCELLENT pizza shop right down the road from this place...
regular_smile.gif

Why is this even a "story"?

i have no idea why it is a news story. It said one thing worthy of posting, I can't recall what is was now. The stats perhaps?

i have no idea why it is a news story. It said one thing worthy of posting, I can't recall what is was now. The stats perhaps?.
Just curious, not about why you posted it...but having lived in that area I'm surprised it was in the paper. It sounds like it was written by one of the innkeepers.

i have no idea why it is a news story. It said one thing worthy of posting, I can't recall what is was now. The stats perhaps?.
Just curious, not about why you posted it...but having lived in that area I'm surprised it was in the paper. It sounds like it was written by one of the innkeepers.
Haven't you ever written an article and submitted it to your local paper? Of course, being in a small town helps. I did one about a visit that reviewed my inn, about some sisters who told me one of them was the model for the dust jacket on a book in my "to be stolen" (it is now autographed and downstairs) who were on their way to manage & support thier Father's Higgins boat WWII reunion, and several other things that have happened here. All were printed.

There ya go - marketing gimmick - write a book and have "meet the author and get your book signed" weekends! You'd also be selling books!

Back