Gillum House inn the news

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
Well done Kathleen
regular_smile.gif

http://www.innkeepersonly.com/innkeepernews/october-08/OurMembers.htm

Dang I missed that one! I read half way down then stopped.
CONGRATS for your comments being posted.
angel_smile.gif

Nice that they quoted you, K! You didn't mention that those activities keep you from hitting your dh over the head with a frying pan or giving him the fatal does of extra buttah though
wink_smile.gif

Nice that they quoted you, K! You didn't mention that those activities keep you from hitting your dh over the head with a frying pan or giving him the fatal does of extra buttah though
wink_smile.gif
I sold my cast iron pans when we left Illinois - I had a feeling it was best for the future life of a certain person. The buttah is my silent running hee-hee-hee. Did not want to scare anyone off or send up red flags....

Thank you, thank you all. I answer those questions because if used it gets $25 dumped into your featured inn account and that is how I keep my whole penny a click paid for on BandB.com. The one advantage to being in an area where there are no other inns - a penny bid wins.

Thank you, thank you all. I answer those questions because if used it gets $25 dumped into your featured inn account and that is how I keep my whole penny a click paid for on BandB.com. The one advantage to being in an area where there are no other inns - a penny bid wins..
da da da da da da - okay, not exactly how i'm trying to convey it - trumpet blowing. well done!

Thank you, thank you all. I answer those questions because if used it gets $25 dumped into your featured inn account and that is how I keep my whole penny a click paid for on BandB.com. The one advantage to being in an area where there are no other inns - a penny bid wins..
da da da da da da - okay, not exactly how i'm trying to convey it - trumpet blowing. well done!
I heard the trumpet as soon as I saw the post. Thank you. All fan fares accepted.

wink_smile.gif
I sold my cast iron pans when we left Illinois - I had a feeling it was best for the future life of a certain person. The buttah is my silent running hee-hee-hee. Did not want to scare anyone off or send up red flags....
Yes, I know it's all in fun...just like when I say that I want to throttle my dh
wink_smile.gif

Congratulations!!
Love the cast iron pan story LMAO. (and that is a lot of laughing)
SherryCa

wink_smile.gif
Yes, I know it's all in fun...just like when I say that I want to throttle my dh
wink_smile.gif

Yeah, it keeps me from actually doing it. Besides, i need his SS check for the honking loan payment.
Actually he is pretty good about my trips around the State and the stuff I do. He has gotten to meet a lot of people because of it. Poor thing, his main problem is he does not know how to say Poor, Baby! and shut up. HE holds grudges when all I need to do is vent for the moment - I will work with the
potty-mouth.gif
later because it s in the best interests of my business or State or City. Sometimes his grudge creates a BIG problem for me. So it is vent and do not get an ulcer as he grudges, or hold it in and want to explode. Then get out the double buttah! I am very glad he is a good one.

Back