Give us your best Innkeeping slogan

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To guests:
"We want you to feel pampered and loved."
"It is our pleasure to make your breakfast at the hour of your choosing."
"We're so glad you came and hope to see you again."
"Please make yourself at home."
"If all our guests were as wonderful as you then everyone would be an innkeeper!"
To myself:
"For that much money, I can bite my tongue (and/or grit my teeth) for a day or two."
"They stay, they pay, they go away."
"Gotta make hay while the sun shines!"
"It's still better than almost every other job I know of!"
=)
Kk.

I have two t-shirts I wear when I am having a bad day one says I have issues in big letters on it and the other is a new one from the Alison In Wonderland Film it has a picture of Jonny Depp on it and Says Mad as A Hatter in big letters!
I always say our slogan is you are not a sausage! (ie not a sausage in a factory like in a chain hotel) and that makes people laugh as we are famouse for our high quality sausages as well. I need one printed with Don't even start! on it.
The best I saw was I can only help one person a day, today is not your day and tomorro is not looking good either!

I made up a couple tshirts that say:
"Break Free of the Chain Gang"
our B&B name below that.
and another says:
"Just say NO to Pop Tarts!"
and our B&B name below that.

I made up a couple tshirts that say:
"Break Free of the Chain Gang"
our B&B name below that.
and another says:
"Just say NO to Pop Tarts!"
and our B&B name below that..
I couldn't wear that last one I love Pop Tarts! They are hard to get over here so I have them as a treat sometimes 1000 callories lol

We have one on our website that we get a lot of favourable comments on.
"Ever wonder if the Hokey Pokey is really what it's all about?"

Mine is:
Where you are treated like a guest, but feel like family.
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Where you are treated like a guest, but feel like family
May I steal that? That's perfect!
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Eeew NO. It's too sickly. Almost as bad as "Arrive as guests, leave as friends". Yuk
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Eeew NO. It's too sickly. Almost as bad as "Arrive as guests, leave as friends". Yuk
Then how about "Arrive as guests and leave as disgruntled consumers"

I have a couple - this one for the dockside B&B/charteryacht: "Escape to Sanctuary where it's all about YOU!" because we do gear our meal times, activities, and menus base upon what guests tell us in advance of what they want. We're small...we can do that, and that's expected in this industry.
The other is "I dress boats." I have a canvas-making business - I sew the heavy stuff such as boat covers, enclosures with windows, cushions, interior soft goods, pinch pleated drapes, etc. (that would be the equivalent to patio awnings for land-based folks). Fashion designers dress women; I dress boats. You name it...if it's something a yacht "wears", I design it and sew it! I started sewing clothing at the age of 10. By my teenage years, I was sewing horse riding habit (i.e. tuxedos), so it's no surprise to me that I landed here with industrial sewing machines dressing the some of the things most dear to my heart....yachts!
My own personal slogan: "No grass grows under my feet!" Meaning, I'm always on the move, tackling/mastering another skill or area of expertise, and putting another notch in my belt. That's how I landed on "Sanctuary" and became so capable of meeting her needs - just love her! And that led to the canvas making business. I've got more canvas projects lined up than I can count - months worth!

I have a couple - this one for the dockside B&B/charteryacht: "Escape to Sanctuary where it's all about YOU!" because we do gear our meal times, activities, and menus base upon what guests tell us in advance of what they want. We're small...we can do that, and that's expected in this industry.
The other is "I dress boats." I have a canvas-making business - I sew the heavy stuff such as boat covers, enclosures with windows, cushions, interior soft goods, pinch pleated drapes, etc. (that would be the equivalent to patio awnings for land-based folks). Fashion designers dress women; I dress boats. You name it...if it's something a yacht "wears", I design it and sew it! I started sewing clothing at the age of 10. By my teenage years, I was sewing horse riding habit (i.e. tuxedos), so it's no surprise to me that I landed here with industrial sewing machines dressing the some of the things most dear to my heart....yachts!
My own personal slogan: "No grass grows under my feet!" Meaning, I'm always on the move, tackling/mastering another skill or area of expertise, and putting another notch in my belt. That's how I landed on "Sanctuary" and became so capable of meeting her needs - just love her! And that led to the canvas making business. I've got more canvas projects lined up than I can count - months worth!.
Wow! You sound so in love with your life---it's wonderful to read what you say!

My own rule: nothing good comes from answering the phone after 9:00. Had two phone calls last night that proved it..
I agree 100% about nothing good comes from answering the phone after 9 PM.
pita.gif
Sorry that happened to you.... :-(

I was up cleaning and came up with some innkeeping doozies today:
"I have my head in a toilet more than Otis the Town Drunk"
My next one stems from continually scrubbing hair spray off the back of bathroom doors - anyone who paints areas that require frequent cleaning in FLAT PAINT should be shot.
"We have more hairspray here than a hairdresser at a southern wedding!"

Mine is:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Proud Texan said:
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
""Arrive as guests and leave not a moment too soon" is more appropriate this week.
sad_smile.gif

Mine is:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Proud Texan said:
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
""Arrive as guests and leave not a moment too soon" is more appropriate this week.
sad_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
sad_smile.gif
Welcome XYZ Inn, Now Leave.

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']This is the place for great times and great memories![/FONT]

Mine is:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
Proud Texan said:
Highlands John said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
Mine is:
sad_smile.gif

DH reposted

The little sign above our front door says
"Friends Welcome; Relatives by Appointment".

Back