Glad it is the off season

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for sharing your loses here. On Sunday we lost our mother. I feel so blessed to have lost her at a time that we don't have to worry about guest. She was a saint, she was the mother of 5 girls!

I am so very sorry for your loss. She was lucky to have you and you were lucky to have her. Much love, sympathy and hugs to you all.

Please accept my condolences. (To raise 5 girls she HAD to be a saint!)

We love you Ice. She was a special lady and raised wonderful girls, I am very sorry for your loss. I hope the memories that come flooding back bring you comfort and joy. - JB

I am so sorry about your loss. It's a blessing that you can take time to grieve without worrying about guests. I'm sure she was amazingly proud of you. Remember the great time you and your family had with her.

My deepest condolences. It would be very hard to lose your mother!

Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime.
William Shakespeare
Carry your beloved Mother with you in your heart and you will never feel alone. With my sympathies at your loss.

Sorry for your loss. My mother left us during my first year of operation and I still miss her, even though she was more ornery than a saint.

I am so very sorry for your loss. She was lucky to have you and you were lucky to have her. Much love, sympathy and hugs to you all..
We just lost my mother last night. And, we had no guests. And we closed for Chritmas weekend so it worked out for all the arrangements, etc.

I am so very sorry for your loss. She was lucky to have you and you were lucky to have her. Much love, sympathy and hugs to you all..
We just lost my mother last night. And, we had no guests. And we closed for Chritmas weekend so it worked out for all the arrangements, etc.
I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences - crap! that sounds so lame! But I truly do mean it. It is a difficult part of life that we have to accept and deal with - and it is never easy to say goodbye.

we nearly lost my mum 2 years ago before christmas (3 strokes in quick succession) we are very lucky and she made a full and miraculus recovery but it does bring it into short relief how precious family is be it, kids, parents or siblings however arkward they can be! So now would be a good time to remember what christmas is supposed to be about no matter what religion you are it should be about sharing time with loved ones and showing them you care that is the most important thing.

Thanks for being here for me, I couldn't go through this without my "other" family.

Mtatoc said:
Hugs to you Mtatoc. I found some good poems that we plan on using at the service if you would like I could forward them.

I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences - crap! that sounds so lame! But I truly do mean it. It is a difficult part of life that we have to accept and deal with - and it is never easy to say goodbye.
Condolence to you both.Mothers are always special and non replaceable.

Back