Glogster (poster yourself)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I saw I went I conquered! Glogster
I saw this and thought, hm that is interesting, I grabbed some images (not super high rez I will add) and tossed them on there and messed around with it and stuffed it onto our website and voila - this is pretty cool! You can add video and music as well.
glogster.com

I added the links to the poster as I have put it on FB and Twitter, so on this page ON my website it seems silly, just an fyi if you are wondering. Pretty nifty me thinks. So if I have a New Year's Eve Getaway Package, etc I can create a poster for it!
TRY GLOGGING!

Looks neat..
Alibi Ike said:
Looks neat.
Some of the samples of other ones are sure cool!
Oh how far we have come from microsoft publisher! I just saw publisher little goofy clipart on a calendar the other day. In its day that was as good as it got though. Now ...well things are just rolling along. I found this via twitter. Another reason I am on there, I find cool stuff. I like this sort of thing, I emailed a link to it to my relatives who are musicians, this would sure make a super easy poster for them to email or website or facebook.
teeth_smile.gif

But then, Claiborne House, you were also clever enuff to do this...
http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/2011/02/whydunit.html[FONT= 'Calibri'][/FONT]
And I am running about sharing it with everyone.
And those of you who like to sleuth, there's a gray line of text below article. <hint> It's "PG-13 comedie... " Click it and you'll get to decode the secret message.
poke.gif

Thanks, Shellie! Told V.A.V. and she's popping us up there.

Back