Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, do I have to run right out and try and find Chick pea flour? I know our local wmart doesn't stock it. And no other choices here except to drive 40 miles.

Uh, do I have to run right out and try and find Chick pea flour? I know our local wmart doesn't stock it. And no other choices here except to drive 40 miles..
you can get it online ... bob's red mill sells garbanzo bean flour which must be the same thing. i just might get some because we've tried making our own hummus by food processing the chick peas/garbanzo beans and can't get the consistency smooth enough. the package says there is a recipe for hummus.
if i do buy it, i'll be sure to make the cookies ~ hey! if i like the taste, i can add them to the yummies i sell. hmmmmm. thanks jb!
i just love the internet sometimes. i mean, someone out there in the webbyverse gets creative and thinks up a way to make cookies a celiac can eat and we get to try the recipe. very cool.
(you can buy bob's red mill products direct or on amazon - i buy the oat brain) ...

Uh, do I have to run right out and try and find Chick pea flour? I know our local wmart doesn't stock it. And no other choices here except to drive 40 miles..
you can get it online ... bob's red mill sells garbanzo bean flour which must be the same thing. i just might get some because we've tried making our own hummus by food processing the chick peas/garbanzo beans and can't get the consistency smooth enough. the package says there is a recipe for hummus.
if i do buy it, i'll be sure to make the cookies ~ hey! if i like the taste, i can add them to the yummies i sell. hmmmmm. thanks jb!
i just love the internet sometimes. i mean, someone out there in the webbyverse gets creative and thinks up a way to make cookies a celiac can eat and we get to try the recipe. very cool.
(you can buy bob's red mill products direct or on amazon - i buy the oat brain) ...
A Reny's just opened up nearby. They stock a lot of Bob's Red Mill stuff. I feel a shopping trip coming on!

(I have to admit the thought of gabanzo beans made into a flour was mind boggling for me) I would like to try these!

A Reny's just opened up nearby. They stock a lot of Bob's Red Mill stuff. I feel a shopping trip coming on!
Alibi Ike said:
reny's! they do? so cool! actual LOW prices on things ... some made in the usa even. used to get osh kosh overalls and carharrts there. i kept calling it remy's ... i guess because of the redsox remdogs or something.

Back