GMA

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Ok I had to ask this...what do you think of this? George Stephanopoulos Named 'Good Morning America' Anchor Is he the right fit for this???
Just curious what you all thought..this does not imply anything to do with politics:)
[h1] [/h1]

Politics? That is funny, yes it does, he is a political correspondent and former W.H. advisor, etc etc
So I won't comment on it one way or the other. Good aren't I.
wink_smile.gif

Just another example of how "balanced?" the Media is today. Kool-aid anyone?

See, El - you really can't go down this road here. Email us if you want an opinion!!

I think he is good lookin' :)
Yeah that was what I was eluding to, it ain't gonna work on this forum, good lookin' or not.
Now where is the smiley who waves a red flag?
potty-mouth.gif
nope that's not it...

Well, he was a Clinton insider but he is replacing Diane Sawyer who was a Nixon insider, so it still evens out. He's a cutie!
wink_smile.gif

Poor George. From now on, he will be paying dearly for those late nights. I still miss Joan Lunden.
KathleenM

See, El - you really can't go down this road here. Email us if you want an opinion!!.
I guess everything is political these days..sorry.
I was just wondering how this "news" guy would do on a chit chat show???? Just doesn't seem to have the personality for it. THough...Allie Wentworth is his wife..so some of her must wipe off on him...and maybe he's a closet comedian and we just haven't seen it yet. Oh well.

See, El - you really can't go down this road here. Email us if you want an opinion!!.
I guess everything is political these days..sorry.
I was just wondering how this "news" guy would do on a chit chat show???? Just doesn't seem to have the personality for it. THough...Allie Wentworth is his wife..so some of her must wipe off on him...and maybe he's a closet comedian and we just haven't seen it yet. Oh well.
No not everything is political, but that has been his life and career, he even has political characters in movies and tv based on him. Nothing stays the same...so we'll see how he does aye!

Back