Good day at the zoo...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
I have been grousing offline about various innkeeping issues. (Sorry peeps.) But, here's a good bit of news! 12 reservations came in today!!! All for the next 4 weeks. And lovely guests thanked us effusively for making their 3-day stay here (multi-generational in multiple rooms!) comfortable and relaxing.
And, unlike the pill who wrote us a review recently, we had 8 under 30's here this weekend who loved the place.

thumbs_up.gif

OOOHHH! So good! Think of this day next time tomorrow when you have the next PITA.
I still think often of your bed wetting kid. That was an ordeal that will remain forever tucked away in the back of my mind.
I also think often of JB's post that said something like, "Stop it! Please stop it! You've been banging around over my head for hours. I can't take it any more!" Only innkeepers will put up with that and not bang back at them.

Wonderful!! May you have as busy a summer/fall as you want it to be.

I'm so happy for you...you really needed to be reminded that the PITAs are an exception, not the rule. Things here have been really slow and most of our guests have been great. But I know, sure as shootin', that there will be PITAs arriving any day. They always do but they always go away!

Back