Good luck, Joey!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We probably should have spaced those tweets out a little bit...
wink_smile.gif

Actually saw the segment on FB, you're making the rounds on all the social media!
teeth_smile.gif

Very well done and they did a great job with the promotion of the place as well. Hope this brings them in and keeps them coming!

Wonderful! I knew you could do it!! Great job by both of you.

You did a great job! I'd probably forget everything I wanted to say....!!!
Riki

Thanks.
I had a printed sheet in a plastic sleeve with all sorts of innfo on the area and stuff to see and do and we never got the chance to answer those questions. They asked us where we were from which was not on the list of questions, so there were three questions we didn't get to answer - which was the tourism stuff.

It was live. It was nerve wracking. It is over. :) I survived, I had the biggest pit stains ever!
The first image I call "The Unknown Innkeeper" remember the unknown comic? haha The handsome tow-head on the right is DH. I am in the middle. This was during filming so there was no getting in front to get a better shot.
lrg_BlueRidgeShow072210.jpg

lrg_Camera.jpg

lrg_Depot.jpg

Thanks.
I had a printed sheet in a plastic sleeve with all sorts of innfo on the area and stuff to see and do and we never got the chance to answer those questions. They asked us where we were from which was not on the list of questions, so there were three questions we didn't get to answer - which was the tourism stuff..
I just saw it because I was out of town at a wedding and never turned on my laptop in 4 days!! (This is what happens when you close your biz...haha!)
You did a fantastic show & I loved the photos of the B&B.
cheers.gif

'Til you expire....hahaha....I can't wait to tease your dh about that one!
wink_smile.gif

Back