Good luck, Joey!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Spiers

Reaction score
This is just to let you know that I am thinking of you today! I hope your time on tv goes well!
Good luck!
thumbs_up.gif

Thank you. We need to be there at 1130am and DH has this technology business plan he has to sell to the County Board of Supervisors at 11am! I am freaked out about that, it is the norm, there is never smooth sailing...I said YOU BETTER SHOW OR ELSE! ha ha
Just hope there are no v ia g r a commercials on in between segments...that would be the norm, something totally embarrassing! Since it is on at noon it will probably have denture clean or something...

Best to you. I KNOW you can handle it! You will be the essence of innkeeping and hospitality!!

Great! Glad everything went well. I remember my days of doing live TV on the noon news....You just never know what will happen. When I did the 15 min segments they usually taped them and edited so that usually worked better. It is nerve wracking...but you just try and be your self and they usually get you through it :)

Neat! You're like the neighbor, Wilson, on whatever that show was.

Sorry I missed being part of the 'go getem', girl' before the filming but I was thinking of you today. Glad it went well and can't wait to see the results.
559_dancing.gif

As I am checking in guests I get a call for a booking for tonight, from this show! If this is the only one, it will be worthwhile. :)

As I am checking in guests I get a call for a booking for tonight, from this show! If this is the only one, it will be worthwhile. :).
That is AWESOME!!!!
You and your hubs are such the perfect "hospitality ambassadors"...personable, funny, and cute as all get out! What a fantastic segment.

Those nails are long gone, I chewed them all off!
Just kidding
cry_smile.gif

I blogged it. I need to send them a thank you card now, free commercials are nice.

Back