Good Service Pays Off

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I had a gentleman book a room in October who was riding the North Bend Rail-Trail but was going to ride TO my house but did not want to ride US Rts 50 and 19 (no shoulder or fast traffic - 50 is 4-lane). I got out my WV Gazetteer and routed him from the eastern trailhead to within about 1.5 miles of my house on Rt 19 but safer than the other parts.
Tonight, as I was playing chauffeur for someone, he called to book a room for his daughter for her anniversary. I asked him to book online since I was driving and told him I was going to use him as a guinea pig with the Square invoice as I had never used it before. Worked like a charm!! He e-mailed it took about 30 seconds and was easy as pie. Square sent me the e-mail the invoice was paid. Like that being just like card present and that he liked us well enough to purchase it for his daughter. Will have an anniversary cake waiting for them (none of them know that). My little extra.

Glad to hear the invoice worked out. I’m considering that for next year.
We had a college visit over the summer and the parents just made another Rez for their first parents weekend!
Keep up the good work, everyone!

Glad to hear the invoice worked out. I’m considering that for next year.
We had a college visit over the summer and the parents just made another Rez for their first parents weekend!
Keep up the good work, everyone!.
I thought the invoice was the same as card present. I was surprised to get the statement this morning with an "effective rate" of 3.09%. I guess that is better than 3.5%.

Back