Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!!!!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee2014

Reaction score
Here to a wonderful 2017 to all of us. May this be the best year yet!
thumbs_up.gif

January 1, 2017 - We now have 364 days before us to change our worlds. It is up to each of us to do that because we are the ONLY ones able to change our own world. May it be a better and more positive world with better guests (and more of them) and us being able to find something good in each person who crosses the threshold.

Duff2014 said:
Here to a wonderful 2017 to all of us. May this be the best year yet!
thumbs_up.gif
Amen.
This is where I will say goodbye to 2016 as well. You will find me as a new user id in 2017.

Here's to a good year all the way around -- we'll need it. Personally, some decisions to make. Original business plan was to operate for 8 years, that's 2017.

Here's to a good year all the way around -- we'll need it. Personally, some decisions to make. Original business plan was to operate for 8 years, that's 2017..
Tom said:
Here's to a good year all the way around -- we'll need it. Personally, some decisions to make. Original business plan was to operate for 8 years, that's 2017.
Our plan was 10 years. That was 3 years ago. Waiting for social security to kick in now.

Here's to a good year all the way around -- we'll need it. Personally, some decisions to make. Original business plan was to operate for 8 years, that's 2017..
Tom said:
Our plan was 10 years. That was 3 years ago. Waiting for social security to kick in now.
We will probably keep going as well. Don't want to move out of here, the food is too good
tounge_smile.gif

I absolutely DREAD the thought of when I move from here. First I will get to clear out a workshop that is full of STUFF. Then comes his studio (that was supposed to be our living room). As if that is not enough, I will then have to seriously tackle my office. Lord help me - UGH! And that is just taking my personal stuff.

I absolutely DREAD the thought of when I move from here. First I will get to clear out a workshop that is full of STUFF. Then comes his studio (that was supposed to be our living room). As if that is not enough, I will then have to seriously tackle my office. Lord help me - UGH! And that is just taking my personal stuff.
I'm with you. We settled in quite well and with more stuff.
DH is currently painting his office area. What a (friggin') mess.
DS is insulating and re-sheetrocking a ceiling in our TV room.
And after all that dust and disarray, the office I'm in at work is under construction as well. So, no escape. For now.

Wishing all the very best for 2017. We have been open almost one year and are delighted with all we learned and accomplished. We've had the most marvelous guests and look forward to our second year meeting and greeting more wonderful people.

Sorry I'm a bit late with this, been a busy period, but
Happy New Year to everyone.
2016 was a bumber year for us, so let's hope 2017 is the same.

Back