Google "Contact this property for rates and availability"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTW

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to accomplish ....... "Contact This Property For Rates and Availability" on Google? Some of my competitors do it for holiday weekends, hiding their rates and forcing a call. My rates and others show in a Google search on the right side bar. I'd like to be able to do this as well when/if needed. Thanks

I may have this all wrong, but if I understand correctly, Google picks up rates that are advertised on the OTA sites rather than direct from each property. Have you signed up direct with Google to have them show your rates (provided a link to your booking program)?
I think if Google is not showing a rate (showing "contact the property), it is because the property either does not use an OTA or the rooms assigned to that OTA have all been booked.
Some of us that don't use OTAs would like to have our rates show, so it works both ways.

I'm interested in how you get Google to show YOUR prices. All I see are OTA prices.

I may have this all wrong, but if I understand correctly, Google picks up rates that are advertised on the OTA sites rather than direct from each property. Have you signed up direct with Google to have them show your rates (provided a link to your booking program)?
I think if Google is not showing a rate (showing "contact the property), it is because the property either does not use an OTA or the rooms assigned to that OTA have all been booked.
Some of us that don't use OTAs would like to have our rates show, so it works both ways..
I believe you are right on that.

I'm interested in how you get Google to show YOUR prices. All I see are OTA prices..
Morticia said:
I'm interested in how you get Google to show YOUR prices. All I see are OTA prices.
Google will now show TripAd visor's TripCo nnect rates!
So this winter when you plan to check out new booking systems, make sure you choose one that is compatible with TC.

I'm interested in how you get Google to show YOUR prices. All I see are OTA prices..
Morticia said:
So this winter when you plan to check out new booking systems, make sure you choose one that is compatible with TC.
Copperhead said:
Morticia said:
Thanks! Mine is compatible now just too expensive! But, yeah, I'll be checking out new systems this winter.

Morticia said:
If I do a search for thursday on Tri pConnect I can see my empty room showing up, but if I do the same thing in goog le it just says contact the property for rates and availaility.
Is there something I need to do to connect the two?

Back