Google Maps Date?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to see a date/year on google maps STREET VIEW? I am looking at a hotel I booked that is covered in scaffolding and wondering if this is recent or 2 years ago? Yes, I can call and confirm it, but just wondering if anyone knows how to find the date of the image?

http://www.labnol.org/internet/find-date-of-satellite-images/2964/
this is a link to finding out ... but you have to use google earth

Ah ha! I got it, July 2011! Thanks for this link. I do have earth, but it was STREET VIEW that I needed to see the date stamp.
Just so you can see what I needed here is the link and at the very bottom of the street view image in a faint gray you will see the date
CHEERS!
cheers.gif

I just looked at our B&B March 2009! oi veigh

Just noticed that Street View is now using the 2013 images they took here a couple of months ago. Finally got rid of the 2008 ones that showed my building as the slum it was rather than how it is now! Really good timing, for a change!

Just noticed that Street View is now using the 2013 images they took here a couple of months ago. Finally got rid of the 2008 ones that showed my building as the slum it was rather than how it is now! Really good timing, for a change!.
Ill be glad when they redo my street - its as the front garden used to be (we had it block paved in June) so will be glad to have it updated! however id nearly forgotten what it looked like!

Back