google ranking from recipe pages and "saturation"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarrosebb

Reaction score
It's acknowledged that Google rewards websites with higher rankings in search queries and higher [FONT= &quot]pagerank[/FONT][FONT= &quot] to those websites that have more relevant pages indexed with google. Saturation is equivalent to "more pages indexed". You can check a site's saturation with the google "site:" command:[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]
[/FONT][FONT= &quot]http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Abriarrosebb.com[/FONT][FONT= &quot][/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]We did this earlier this year and compared our site to those of our direct competitors. To our dismay, some of them had substantially more pages than we did. Our first question was "how the &?/!()_ can a B&B have 99 webpages? That's ridiculous." Later we had the question "how can we have 99 webpages?"[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]So anyway, our web development project kicked off in September and the first phase completed in October. In that phase, we changed over from one "rooms & rates page" to one page for each room. That gained us nine pages.[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]In the second phase that's more or less completed, we launched [/FONT][FONT= &quot]recipes bed and breakfast[/FONT][FONT= &quot] and job descriptions.[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]Recipes[/FONT][FONT= &quot][/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]We bake a lot in our B&B ... quickbreads, [/FONT][FONT= &quot]Shortbread Butter Cookies[/FONT][FONT= &quot], muffins, granola, etc.. Just to keep things interesting for ourselves as bakers we make a number of variations (the guests obviously don't stay enough to really see the variety). So, we have 50 or so recipes that we regularly use. Now they are on the web. The value of recipes has not escaped the B&B directories as they virtually all have them. If you are giving them your recipes, you have to ask yourself "why am I building up the authority of the B&B directory website instead of my own site"? Kachink, plus 50 pages. By the way, Google devalues content that is duplicative and not original, so it's not like you want your recipe in multiple places on the web.[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]Job descriptions[/FONT][FONT= &quot][/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]On our "about" menu, we also hung an employment page that describes employment policies and job descriptions. So we now have three jobs posted:[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]So, to date we added four pages in this area. The interesting thing is in short order Google has declared us the world authority on "innkeeper description":[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]http://www.google.com/search?q=innkeeper+description[/FONT][FONT= &quot][/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]Surely, this is helpful to our google ranking.[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]This is all part of our effort to improve our pagerank from 5 to 6. It is thought that pagerank is logarithmic on a base 10 scale. This means a pagerank of 2 is 10x that of a pagerank 1, 3 is 10x that of page rank 2, and so on. Some of the bigger properties in our town have the pagerank 6 (the boulderado, saint julien, and millenium)... so, though difficult, it is possible.[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]We have never had packages or specials because we felt the PITA outweighed the benefit. Also, we felt packages were goofy because not only do you have to bill the guests for the extra material but for the extra labor, too. But now, given the importance of relevant pages, we will have packages and we will have specials. One to a page.[/FONT]
[FONT= &quot]More to follow.[/FONT]

Swirt has a gargantuan site, but he doesn't have to list packages one per page. That could be annoying... I'd want to see all your packages and prices on one page to be able to compare my options. If you had a separate page for each I'd better be seeing some amazing pictures of the basket of goodies, the bottle of sparkling, etc.
=)
Kk.

Swirt has a gargantuan site, but he doesn't have to list packages one per page. That could be annoying... I'd want to see all your packages and prices on one page to be able to compare my options. If you had a separate page for each I'd better be seeing some amazing pictures of the basket of goodies, the bottle of sparkling, etc.
=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
The best bet is a single page that links to individual pages. Best of both worlds. Like the single page that links to all the rooms pages. Which I'll gt around to someday.

ME THINKS YOU TRY TOO HARD! I would concentrate on making my site as attractive and easy to navigate as possible and let things fall where they may. I think you are getting way out here....SORRY:-(
What confuses me even more is to say your are a B & B and a hotel. Sorry the two just don't go together:-( You want to be everything to everyone and you cannot be!!! Find your niche and market to it.

A lot of the information in that Pagerank site you linked to is incorrect. It is well written and based on the Google Pagerank patents, but there are some areas where the interpretation of the patent is flat out wrong. The biggest error that then is compounded over and over in the explanation is that a website has pagerank. Pagerank is assigned to pages, not to a site (domain).
Large sites generally beat small sites for a variety of reasons, but google does not asign PR based only on the number of pages. It is not that direct. There are many huge sites that have low PR.
PR is no longer the only factor figured in to how a site shows up in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). Within the past two years it has become pretty common to find low PR sites beating higher PR sites.
A site with a lot of pages is a help...buy only if the help because it casts a bigger net to fish with.
So, to date we added four pages in this area. The interesting thing is in short order Google has declared us the world authority on "innkeeper description":
http://www.google.com/search?q=innkeeper+description
Surely, this is helpful to our google ranking.
There is an incorrect assumption here. Just becasue google ranks you well for a little used search phrase does not mean it will give you more credit for something else. if you look at the other results for that search you will see that you are the only one targeting that phrase, which indicates it is not competitive, which means Google is not keeping track of what authority is in place for that topic. The phrase may bring you a little traffic, but it is not likely that anyone looking for "innkeeper description" is going to be looking to stay with you, or even apply for a job from you. They are more likely to be there to steal your description and use it for placing their own ad for an innkeeper.

ME THINKS YOU TRY TOO HARD! I would concentrate on making my site as attractive and easy to navigate as possible and let things fall where they may. I think you are getting way out here....SORRY:-(
What confuses me even more is to say your are a B & B and a hotel. Sorry the two just don't go together:-( You want to be everything to everyone and you cannot be!!! Find your niche and market to it..
Hi, Catlady -
If you look at the saturation of the top ten individual property websites on google's search engine result pages for: colorado bed and breakfast, virginia bed and breakfast, maine bed and breakfast, you get counts like this:
Colorado
39, 50, 42, 84, 13, 79, 27, 30, 88, 66
average is: 52
virginia
32, 19, 97, 28, 42, 153, 29, 119, 34, 15
average is 56
maine
captainlord.com - 182
mainestayinn.com - 155
blackduckinn.com - 8
blueharborhouse.com - 168
moonovermain.com - 50
1802inn.com - 26
lodgeatmooseheadlake.com - 159
camdenhawthorn.com - 60
galenmoses.com - 30
pinecrestmaine.com - 137
average is 97
I don't think it's controversial to say that greater than 80% of B&B websites have fewer than 25 pages. Yet, the top ranking websites for these B&B related searches average over 50. I don't know what's going on in Maine.
I don't wish to unnecessarily confuse correlation and causation. But given the opaqueness of google, we felt like prudence warranted building out our site closer to the high end in terms of number of pages.

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
=)
Kk.
The best bet is a single page that links to individual pages. Best of both worlds. Like the single page that links to all the rooms pages. Which I'll gt around to someday.
Bree, it is our plan to go for the "best of both worlds"... I just wasn't clear enough.

A lot of the information in that Pagerank site you linked to is incorrect. It is well written and based on the Google Pagerank patents, but there are some areas where the interpretation of the patent is flat out wrong. The biggest error that then is compounded over and over in the explanation is that a website has pagerank. Pagerank is assigned to pages, not to a site (domain).
Large sites generally beat small sites for a variety of reasons, but google does not asign PR based only on the number of pages. It is not that direct. There are many huge sites that have low PR.
PR is no longer the only factor figured in to how a site shows up in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS). Within the past two years it has become pretty common to find low PR sites beating higher PR sites.
A site with a lot of pages is a help...buy only if the help because it casts a bigger net to fish with.
So, to date we added four pages in this area. The interesting thing is in short order Google has declared us the world authority on "innkeeper description":
There is an incorrect assumption here. Just becasue google ranks you well for a little used search phrase does not mean it will give you more credit for something else. if you look at the other results for that search you will see that you are the only one targeting that phrase, which indicates it is not competitive, which means Google is not keeping track of what authority is in place for that topic. The phrase may bring you a little traffic, but it is not likely that anyone looking for "innkeeper description" is going to be looking to stay with you, or even apply for a job from you. They are more likely to be there to steal your description and use it for placing their own ad for an innkeeper..
Steve,
We were not targeting "innkeeper description", rather "innkeeper job description". The latter has 46 monthly queries per google. The intention was to add related content to the website. We don't think that guests are going to click on the "employment" page so this is an attempt to gain saturation/authority whatever. We'll see what happens with our pagerank over the next year. I'm predicting no change. Even if it does improve we won't know why because we doing other things like seeking more backlinks.

There is an incorrect assumption here. Just becasue google ranks you well for a little used search phrase does not mean it will give you more credit for something else. if you look at the other results for that search you will see that you are the only one targeting that phrase, which indicates it is not competitive, which means Google is not keeping track of what authority is in place for that topic. The phrase may bring you a little traffic, but it is not likely that anyone looking for "innkeeper description" is going to be looking to stay with you, or even apply for a job from you. They are more likely to be there to steal your description and use it for placing their own ad for an innkeeper..
Steve,
We were not targeting "innkeeper description", rather "innkeeper job description". The latter has 46 monthly queries per google. The intention was to add related content to the website. We don't think that guests are going to click on the "employment" page so this is an attempt to gain saturation/authority whatever. We'll see what happens with our pagerank over the next year. I'm predicting no change. Even if it does improve we won't know why because we doing other things like seeking more backlinks.
The latter has 46 monthly queries per google.
Do you mean that you received 46 referrals each month from this query? If not, what are you using for the source of this number?

Steve,
Do you mean that you received 46 referrals each month from this query? If not, what are you using for the source of this number?
The google keyword tool in Adwords was the source. See below:
[tr] Calculate estimates using a different maximum CPC bid:
US Dollars (USD $)
2757448062-question_mark.gif
Please Wait
Required field cannot be left blank
[/td]
Choose columns to display:
Show/hide columns ------------------------------ Show Estimated Ad Position Show Estimated Avg. CPC Show Search Volume Trends Show Highest Volume Occurred In ------------------------------ Hide Advertiser Competition Hide Approx Search Volume Hide Approx Avg Search Volume ------------------------------ Show All Show Defaults​
Group keywords by common terms
[/td] [/tr] [tr] [/td] [/tr] [/table] [tr] Keywords[/th] Estimated Ad Position
[/th] Estimated Avg. CPC
[/th] Advertiser Competition
[/th] Approx Search Volume: October
[/th] Approx Avg Search Volume
[/th] Search Volume Trends
[/th] Highest Volume Occurred In[/th] Match Type:

Broad Phrase Exact Negative [/th] [/tr] Keywords related to term(s) entered - sorted by relevance
[/td] [/tr] innkeeper description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper job description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 46[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] Add all 2 »[/td] [/tr] Download all keywords: text, .csv (for excel), .csv[/td] [/tr] Additional keywords to consider - sorted by relevance
[/td] [/tr] innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.22[/td]
[/td] [tr] 27,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 22,200[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Dec[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfast[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.15[/td]
[/td] [tr] 5,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 9,140,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Mar[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed & breakfast[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.90[/td]
[/td] [tr] 450,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 550,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] b&b[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.12[/td]
[/td] [tr] 823,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 823,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfast for sale[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.12[/td]
[/td] [tr] 18,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 18,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Aug[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfasts for sale[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] 4,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 4,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper inns[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.88[/td]
[/td] [tr] 28[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 22[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfast innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] b&b innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 46[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfast description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 91[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local inns[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] inns[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.12[/td]
[/td] [tr] 823,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 823,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper hotels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.87[/td]
[/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] May[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] b&b for sale[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.22[/td]
[/td] [tr] 4,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 4,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeepers lodge[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.87[/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] travel lodge[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.03[/td]
[/td] [tr] 135,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 201,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local inn[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.83[/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] inns for sale[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.02[/td]
[/td] [tr] 6,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] inn[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.80[/td]
[/td] [tr] 37,200,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 30,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] accommodations[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.89[/td]
[/td] [tr] 7,480,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 5,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local accomodations[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 91[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper motel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.62[/td]
[/td] [tr] 480[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 480[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] lodging[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.34[/td]
[/td] [tr] 7,480,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 13,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Mar[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper motels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.45[/td]
[/td] [tr] 320[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Apr[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local lodging[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.75[/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] farmhouse description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 46[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local motels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.79[/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Aug[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] motels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.80[/td]
[/td] [tr] 37,200,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 30,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotels clinton[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.43[/td]
[/td] [tr] 110,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 165,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] motel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.11[/td]
[/td] [tr] 30,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 16,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] motel description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local motel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.01[/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] rooms description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 590[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] breakfast description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 320[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local hotels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.48[/td]
[/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotel reservations[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $3.57[/td]
[/td] [tr] 24,900,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 16,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jun[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.81[/td]
[/td] [tr] 338,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 414,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper lodges[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.52[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Dec[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 720[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotels description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 720[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotel rooms[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $3.02[/td]
[/td] [tr] 20,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 16,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] house description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper lodge[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.59[/td]
[/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local accommodation[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.01[/td]
[/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] accommodation[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.88[/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,500,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,220,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] victorian description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 590[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] farm description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] jk innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.51[/td]
[/td] [tr] 480[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local accomodation[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] romantic description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 390[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] cottage description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 210[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper song[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 210[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper law[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 320[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] May[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper laws[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 210[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] laws description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper jobs[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper employment[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] manor description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] state description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 3,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] law description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 3,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] medieval innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] christmas description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] medieval description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] description jobs[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.18[/td]
[/td] [tr] 9,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 6,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] discount hotel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $3.07[/td]
[/td] [tr] 5,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 3,350,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] cheap hotel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $3.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] 37,200,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 20,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local hotel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.76[/td]
[/td] [tr] 5,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 5,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] employment description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.14[/td]
[/td] [tr] 338,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 277,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] song description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] airport description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] area description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 2,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] england description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] lake description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] road description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] room description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 6,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] street description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] website description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.58[/td]
[/td] [tr] 2,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] Add all 78 »[/td] [/tr] Download all keywords: text, .csv (for excel), .csv[/td] [/tr] [/table] [tr] [/td] [/tr] [/table]
Download all keywords: text, .csv (for excel), .csv
All keywords
sorted by relevance
sort by relevance

/select/resources/1060180779-dottedLine.gif
/select/resources/3168220436-downarrow.gif
/select/resources/3455201595-btnDropdownN.gif
/select/resources/2783915260-btnDropdownD.gif
/select/resources/2185046682-btnDropdownU.gif
Add all »
Showing keywords grouped by these terms:
Miscellaneous Keywords
In Campaign
In ad group
Remove
Add
Add
Add Phrase
Add Exact
Keywords
Keywords (mobile devices)
Impressions per day
Show Impressions per day
Hide Impressions per day
Approx Search Volume
Approx Search Volume: MONTH
Show Approx Search Volume
Hide Approx Search Volume
Advertiser Competition
Show Advertiser Competition
Hide Advertiser Competition
Estimated Avg. CPC
Show Estimated Avg. CPC
Hide Estimated Avg. CPC
Estimated Ad Position
Show Estimated Ad Position
Hide Estimated Ad Position
Approx Avg Search Volume
Show Approx Avg Search Volume
Hide Approx Avg Search Volume
Highest Volume Occurred In
Show Highest Volume Occurred In
Hide Highest Volume Occurred In
Search Volume Trends
Show Search Volume Trends
Hide Search Volume Trends

To save the keywords you have added, click the 'Save to Ad Group' button in the green box on the right.
Download all keywords:
.csv
.csv (for excel)
Common Terms
Very high search volume
High search volume
Average search volume
Low search volume
Very low search volume
Very high advertiser competition
High advertiser competition
Average advertiser competition
Low advertiser competition
Very low advertiser competition
No data
No Negative
Add negative
Remove negative
Possible Negatives
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec

Match Type:
Broad
Exact
Phrase
Negative
text
Add as:
Broad match
Exact match
Phrase match
Negative match
Show All
Show Defaults
Show
Hide
Show/hide columns
------------------------------
relevance
false

Steve,
US Dollars (USD $)
Please Wait
[/td]
Show/hide columns ------------------------------ Show Estimated Ad Position Show Estimated Avg. CPC Show Search Volume Trends Show Highest Volume Occurred In ------------------------------ Hide Advertiser Competition Hide Approx Search Volume Hide Approx Avg Search Volume ------------------------------ Show All Show Defaults​
[/th] Estimated Avg. CPC

Broad Phrase Exact Negative [/th] [/tr] Keywords related to term(s) entered - sorted by relevance
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper job description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 46[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] Add all 2 »[/td] [/tr] Download all keywords: text, .csv (for excel), .csv[/td] [/tr] Additional keywords to consider - sorted by relevance
[/td] [tr] 27,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 22,200[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 5,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 9,140,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 450,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 550,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfast for sale[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.12[/td]
[/td] [tr] 18,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 18,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Aug[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfasts for sale[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] 28[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 22[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jan[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfast innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] b&b innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 46[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] bed and breakfast description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 91[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local inns[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] inns[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.12[/td]
[/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 135,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 201,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 6,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 7,480,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 5,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 91[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper motel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.62[/td]
[/td] [tr] 480[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 480[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 7,480,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 13,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 320[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 46[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local motels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.79[/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 110,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 165,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 30,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 16,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local motel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.01[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 590[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] breakfast description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 320[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] local hotels[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.48[/td]
[/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 24,900,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 16,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 338,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 414,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 720[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotels description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 720[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotel rooms[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $3.02[/td]
[/td] [tr] 20,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 16,600,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 8,100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper lodge[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.59[/td]
[/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 1,500,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,220,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 590[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] farm description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] jk innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.51[/td]
[/td] [tr] 480[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] romantic description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 390[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] cottage description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 210[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper song[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 210[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper law[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 320[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 210[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] laws description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper jobs[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] innkeeper employment[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 260[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] manor description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 140[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] state description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 3,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] law description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 3,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] medieval innkeeper[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 170[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] christmas description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] medieval description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] description jobs[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.18[/td]
[/td] [tr] 9,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 6,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 5,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 3,350,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 37,200,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 20,400,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] 5,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 5,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Jul[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] employment description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] hotel[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $2.14[/td]
[/td] [tr] 338,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 277,000,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 880[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] airport description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] area description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 2,400[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] england description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] lake description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] road description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,300[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] room description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 6,600[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] street description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $0.05[/td]
[/td] [tr] Not enough data[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,000[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] No data[/td] No data[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] website description[/td] 1 - 3[/td] $1.58[/td]
[/td] [tr] 2,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [tr] 1,900[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td]
[/td] Oct[/td] Add [/td] [/tr] Add all 78 »[/td] [/tr] Download all keywords: text, .csv (for excel), .csv[/td] [/tr] [/table] [tr] [/td] [/tr] [/table]
All keywords
sorted by relevance
sort by relevance

Add all »
Miscellaneous Keywords
In Campaign
In ad group
Remove
Add
Add
Add Phrase
Add Exact
Keywords
Impressions per day
Show Impressions per day
Hide Impressions per day
Approx Search Volume
Advertiser Competition
Estimated Avg. CPC
Show Estimated Avg. CPC
Hide Estimated Avg. CPC
Estimated Ad Position
Approx Avg Search Volume
Search Volume Trends

To save the keywords you have added, click the 'Save to Ad Group' button in the green box on the right.
Download all keywords:
.csv
.csv (for excel)
Common Terms
Very high search volume
High search volume
Average search volume
Low search volume
Very low search volume
No data
No Negative
Add negative
Remove negative
Possible Negatives
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec

Match Type:
Broad
Exact
Phrase
Negative
text
Add as:
Broad match
Exact match
Phrase match
Negative match
Show All
Show Defaults
Show
Hide
Show/hide columns
relevance
false
sorry about the appearance of this last post... it looked better before I "saved".

Steve,
briarrosebb said:
We'll see what happens with our pagerank over the next year. I'm predicting no change. Even if it does improve we won't know why because we doing other things like seeking more backlinks.
Pagerank is one aspect out of ~100 that figures into the SERPS. Watching it is a bit of a waste of time.
If we look at the search for your city [Boulder Colorado B&B] and we look at the PR of the first 2 pages of results
[tr][td]Google SERPS[/td][td]toolbarPR[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]11 (page 2)[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table] Correlation between SERP position and toolbarPR - no statistical significance.
That doesn't mean it doesn't play a role, it does, but it is not worth focusing on it. Keep getting incoming links with good anchor text. Keep building pages that will lead people to your site (a bigger net is better - what you are calling saturation). Focus on those and forget about PR. Making a study of toolbarPR (PR watching) is only useful if you are looking at the overal picture of health of the site to determine if it is spreading to the appropriate pages of the site in the way that you want it to.

Steve,
US Dollars (USD $)
Please Wait
[/td]
[/th] Estimated Avg. CPC

All keywords
sorted by relevance
sort by relevance

Add all »
Miscellaneous Keywords
In Campaign
In ad group
Remove
Add
Add
Add Phrase
Add Exact
Keywords
Impressions per day
Show Impressions per day
Hide Impressions per day
Approx Search Volume
Advertiser Competition
Estimated Avg. CPC
Show Estimated Avg. CPC
Hide Estimated Avg. CPC
Estimated Ad Position
Approx Avg Search Volume
Search Volume Trends

Download all keywords:
.csv
.csv (for excel)
Common Terms
Very high search volume
High search volume
Average search volume
Low search volume
Very low search volume
No data
No Negative
Add negative
Remove negative
Possible Negatives
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec

Match Type:
Broad
Exact
Phrase
Negative
text
Add as:
Broad match
Exact match
Phrase match
Negative match
Show All
Show Defaults
Show
Hide
Show/hide columns
relevance
false
Generally the "approximate search volume" is an imprecise number. Especially for really small search volumes (the 5 cent ad price means it is not competitive and search volume is low.
Your own tracker would be a much better source of how many referrals it actually generates (since you are the number one result for the phrase).

Back