Google's New Sentiment Phrase Snippets for Google Places

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would the snippets for us be what shows below on our listing?
reservations contact us rooms photo gallery
Okay and when I checked on this on my listing, it asked if I wanted to connect my twitter account to this, and when I clicked on the more info it shared how much better the SEO will be.
Example: If I am a surf shop, and I click on and RT and post links about surfing on Twitter it will pick up on this. I am hesitant to do this, but it is really playing up on the whole social networkds angle.
So what does this mean to me personally? I better tweet stuff that won't get me into trouble, ie be careful what I RT. I already RT great Blue Ridge Mountains stuff, so this might be very beneficial. Example: I RT's this with my own comment.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]We are just up the BRP from Mabry Mill y'all RT [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]@[/COLOR]JillLang: My new Mabry Mill Photos!http://bit.ly/nlC31w

Okay and when I checked on this on my listing, it asked if I wanted to connect my twitter account to this, and when I clicked on the more info it shared how much better the SEO will be.
Example: If I am a surf shop, and I click on and RT and post links about surfing on Twitter it will pick up on this. I am hesitant to do this, but it is really playing up on the whole social networkds angle.
So what does this mean to me personally? I better tweet stuff that won't get me into trouble, ie be careful what I RT. I already RT great Blue Ridge Mountains stuff, so this might be very beneficial. Example: I RT's this with my own comment.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]We are just up the BRP from Mabry Mill y'all RT [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]@[/COLOR]JillLang: My new Mabry Mill Photos!http://bit.ly/nlC31w.
There was an innkeeper who had posted a rebuttal to some comments that had been posted on TA on their home page. He was trying to say that the TA red flag was untrue. Well, THAT'S what showed up instead of anything else on the page. So, you got the listing and then where the description meta tag is usually used, the rant showed up instead.
I hope it's not just the link bar that gets picked up!

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]We are just up the BRP from Mabry Mill y'all RT [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]@[/COLOR]JillLang: My new Mabry Mill Photos!http://bit.ly/nlC31w.
There was an innkeeper who had posted a rebuttal to some comments that had been posted on TA on their home page. He was trying to say that the TA red flag was untrue. Well, THAT'S what showed up instead of anything else on the page. So, you got the listing and then where the description meta tag is usually used, the rant showed up instead.
I hope it's not just the link bar that gets picked up!
so much to learn! so much to know!

Back