Got Print?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I uploaded my image and placed my rack card order on Sunday, approved the e-mailed "proof" on Monday, and got a notice Tuesday that my order has shipped!
thumbs_up.gif
These folks don't mess around!.
Arkansawyer said:
I uploaded my image and placed my rack card order on Sunday, approved the e-mailed "proof" on Monday, and got a notice Tuesday that my order has shipped!
thumbs_up.gif
These folks don't mess around!
Arks would love to see a proof of your rack card. If you have one I can view, can you email please.
Joey Bloggs said:
Arks would love to see a proof of your rack card. If you have one I can view, can you email please.
This particular rack card isn't about my place. It's a guide to 7 rock and roll historic markers around town. During the 50's, early rock and roll performers based in Memphis performed all along US Highway 67 here, perfecting their acts before going national. So we have put markers at spots around town where Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and several others performed here. Johnny Cash gave a concert from the roof of the concession stand of the drive in theater here! So the rack cards give info and locations of the markers where these things took place.
I put "Provided by My Guesthouse" at the bottom, and they'll go to all the state's visitor welcome centers, local tourist info office, etc. I think it will be pretty good advertising for less than $100.

thumbs_up.gif
Arkansawyer said:
thumbs_up.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
This particular rack card isn't about my place. It's a guide to 7 rock and roll historic markers around town. During the 50's, early rock and roll performers based in Memphis performed all along US Highway 67 here, perfecting their acts before going national. So we have put markers at spots around town where Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and several others performed here. Johnny Cash gave a concert from the roof of the concession stand of the drive in theater here! So the rack cards give info and locations of the markers where these things took place.
I put "Provided by My Guesthouse" at the bottom, and they'll go to all the state's visitor welcome centers, local tourist info office, etc. I think it will be pretty good advertising for less than $100.
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
My cup of tea, would love to see it. If you don't have a draft may I request one by mail? When they arrive. I love to see this sort of thing, I remembered you mentioning the rock n roll "trail" :)

thumbs_up.gif
Arkansawyer said:
thumbs_up.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
My cup of tea, would love to see it. If you don't have a draft may I request one by mail? When they arrive. I love to see this sort of thing, I remembered you mentioning the rock n roll "trail" :)
I can e-mail you the JPG the cards are created from. 'Twill be this evening before I can send it.

Back