Got Spring?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Please share any images as she rolls around...here is my first harbinger of Spring, today Feb 18, 2011 I was delighted to find this little surprise out in the Southern exposure. Spring is official March 20th this year.
Took this photo 2 min's ago...Feb 18 2011 notice the fuzzy legwarmers on the bee http://twitpic.com/414rxd/full

The leaves are coming up for bulbs...no blooms yet. Weather has turned nicer here (after lots of gloom & clouds), so we'll be doing some yard clean-up this weekend.

Yep, it has warmed up here. Almost 70 yesterday but back to the 30s tomorrow - just in time for the Polar Jump in the Lake fundraiser for the local mission. I pledged $$ - I do not jump.
Here at the B & B I know it is warmer - the wasps are waking up. Got 4 of the little suckers just this morning.

We have snow drops but no crocus yet...this warm weather has been glorious. Every second that the ancient oil furnace is not firing away is bliss to me. Unfortunately it's back to winter this weekend, calling for snow on Sunday. Spring can't get here soon enough for me!

NOthing blooming here yet..even though it is 72 right now. Will have to run out and see..something may be poking their heads up...but hey..they are calling for snow Mon-Tues :-( it is still Feb.

In the upper 70's here, may not be officially but the Carolina Jasmine and the Chinese Fringe are starting to show there colors. Picture to come in a couple of days.

It started snowing about 5am this morning lol I can't believe it!

Its warm here too and the trees are just now starting to bud. Hopefully when we return from the Heartland Conference they will be blooming! Nice and warm but I know its just a taste unless its like this here in this part of AR.

Back