GRAND OPENING: NEW BUSINESS IN COLUMBIA - INN THE NEWS - WE ALL KNOW THIS B&B!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice article! Did we know about the fire? Wow! That is something to come back from and still open. Kudos to Kriss & Gene
thumbs_up.gif

Thanks so much everyone!
If you all wouldn't have encouraged me to send out press releases we wouldn't have made it into any paper!
Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

Nice article! Did we know about the fire? Wow! That is something to come back from and still open. Kudos to Kriss & Gene
thumbs_up.gif
maybe I didn't say anything about the fire to you all here. Thanks for the props. :)

Nice article - May you recieve only the nicest of guests and plentiful in numbers.

Nice article - May you recieve only the nicest of guests and plentiful in numbers..
awe, you guys are so nice. Thanks so much. So far... we have had absolutely wonderful guests! did have one couple who apparently didn't like dolls though.... hid them all under the table skirt! ;)

Very nice article. May it keep the reservations coming in for a looooooong time.

Nice article - May you recieve only the nicest of guests and plentiful in numbers..
awe, you guys are so nice. Thanks so much. So far... we have had absolutely wonderful guests! did have one couple who apparently didn't like dolls though.... hid them all under the table skirt! ;)
We had a discussion about dolls in guest rooms on the other forum. They freak some people out. Just like some people don't like portraits in the bedroom.

We had a discussion about dolls in guest rooms on the other forum. They freak some people out. Just like some people don't like portraits in the bedroom.
Samster said:
I notice my grandmothers high school pic is often turned aside, it is within the era of the room. I wonder if people think it is someone now deceased? She is still kickin.

Congrats...I did however note something when I visited your website. NO TITLE on your home pages. It says HOME... Make sure all of your titles reflect your inn. ie: attractions near the High Street Victorian Inn in MO. etc. I see you are using Homestead. so know that can be limiting, but you can go in when you open each page, click on the INFO icon and put in more information there for your title.
Best wishes.

Funny, but portraits wouldn't bother me as much as dolls would. There's that whole 'Chuckie' thing going on there. Of course it would depend on the location of the inn and the portrait because you've got that whole secret panel behind the portrait thing, too. But, Chuckie scares me more.

Back