Gratitude

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happykeeper

Reaction score
Aloha from Hawaii,
I wanted to take a moment and add some balance to my contributions. At our Bed and Breakfast, we have a gratitude book instead of a guest book. We write in it as well. I try to express my gratitude regularly. I imagine it has been done before, but I thought I might ask folks to share some of the things that they are grateful for as an innkeeper.
Like many people, I worked in a variety of occupations since an early age. I am grateful I had the opportunity to experience so many different types of work and I am grateful for how well they serve me in my life as an innkeeper.
I am grateful that I don't have to commute to a 9 to 5 job and work for someone else.

I'm grateful to stay home with my kids.
To have a way to teach them to work hard.
To meet interesting people and make their travels more enjoyable.
To have an excuse to have multiple sets of glasses.
To live in such a pretty house.
To work with my husband on a project bigger than we are.
=)
Kk.

I am grateful to have had the opportunity to meet the people I have met and "collected" throughout my life. To be given the chance to make my life mean something to the future whether I personally am remembered or not (and it is probably not). To have 6 kids who are self-supporting, intelligent, and healthy and even better 8 grandchildren that so far appear to be healthy and intelligent is a blessing that is truly a gift from GOD.
I have said before and repeat again, I am the most blessed person I know!

I am grateful for having a husband that makes me strive for more in life.
I am grateful for 2 wonderful children who have brought me more joy in my life than I ever dreamed possible.
Grateful for building this dream business and having my boss change with each new guest.
I am grateful to be able to promote and share this wonderful area of the world with the world.
For the opportunity to meet people from around the world, experience different cultures while never leaving home.
Helping to make the world a smaller place.
Grateful for this wonderful group where ideas flow freely.

I am grateful for knowing some fantastic people THROUGH this forum! Two or three of which I will be seeing on Sun, Mon, Tues this week. One I have known for nearly 5 years and never met face to face! I would never know them without innkeeping.
regular_smile.gif

I am grateful to have this terrific bunch who all know what I'm griping about and don't 'tsk tsk' at me!
I, too, am grateful for kids who have made me what I am today. And my husband who puts up with it!

I am grateful I no longer have to commute one hour each way to an office job each morning.
I am grateful that I have a husband who is a carpenter and plumber/electrician by trade making it possible for us to obtain this old house which we love.
I am grateful that we can meet and get to know people from all around the world.
Thank you for the birds that sing, thank you Lord for everything!

I am grateful I no longer have to commute one hour each way to an office job each morning.
I am grateful that I have a husband who is a carpenter and plumber/electrician by trade making it possible for us to obtain this old house which we love.
I am grateful that we can meet and get to know people from all around the world.
Thank you for the birds that sing, thank you Lord for everything!.
Aloha all,
I am grateful some folks posted. I am new in the forum and I was worried it was kind of the same old thing and that maybe people wouldn't post anything.
I really enjoyed seeing the great things people had to share.

I am grateful that I get to stay home with my children and homeschool them.
I am grateful that I have love in my life
I am grateful for every moment that I get in this wonderful life.
I am grateful that I may not know, but I know the One who knows.
I am grateful for the people on this forum who have challenged me to look at B&Bs in different ways and open my mind to others ways to do things
I am grateful to be an American where we can express our frustrations on a forum like this and not be afraid for our lives
I am grateful that I can be grateful!

I'm grateful that I haven't wrung my dh's neck this week.
Oh, lol! That's what he's grateful for! tee hee...
devil_smile.gif

Seriously...all that other stuff that others have posted. Plus, I'm grateful to be so blessed in so many ways...actually, too numerous to list here
heart.gif

Back