Great American Hand Soap Event

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received their reminder post card & need to get over there here. Believe it or not, I planned pretty well and ran my stock out before we closed. I still love their stuff just for my personal use. Thanks!

Bath and Body Works soaps are 8.5 oz. and $3.00 each. I was at Bed Bath & Beyond over the weekend and stocked up on 14 oz. soaps (scents like crisp apple, coconut lime, lavendar, fresh cotton, melon, just to name a few) for $1.00 each. I coordinated the soaps with the room colors. BBB's soap is almost twice as much at 1/3 the cost. Sold!

Bath and Body Works soaps are 8.5 oz. and $3.00 each. I was at Bed Bath & Beyond over the weekend and stocked up on 14 oz. soaps (scents like crisp apple, coconut lime, lavendar, fresh cotton, melon, just to name a few) for $1.00 each. I coordinated the soaps with the room colors. BBB's soap is almost twice as much at 1/3 the cost. Sold!.
They were having the big sale about a month ago here...I got some pump soaps then...but don't need as many now.
Bath & Body doesn't carry the glycerine soaps any longer. I have complained because they were my favorite. I always stocked up on them when they were $1 a bar...not for guests..they are too big a size...but for me. BOO HOO and I haven't found a good replacement. are the ones at BBB gylcerine???

Bath and Body Works soaps are 8.5 oz. and $3.00 each. I was at Bed Bath & Beyond over the weekend and stocked up on 14 oz. soaps (scents like crisp apple, coconut lime, lavendar, fresh cotton, melon, just to name a few) for $1.00 each. I coordinated the soaps with the room colors. BBB's soap is almost twice as much at 1/3 the cost. Sold!.
Who is BBB?

Who is BBB?
Sunshine said:
Who is BBB?
Bed Bath and Beyond

Who is BBB?
Bed Bath & Beyond...oops someone beat me to it. Oh well.

Back