Great news - All Around!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
There is no category called CROW so I have to settle for chat.
#1 - My #1 grandson is back in the States. He got to South Carolina Tuesday - daughter sent photos this morning. She, her other son, ex, and the ex's Mom & step-Dad were at the airport to greet Justin. He had no idea they were coming (I did not tell him either) - too close to going to Iowa for us to go. Besides, I figured it was best to let the other grandparents have the time. Found out today, he will NOT make it to Iowa.
#2 - I finally made connections with my friend who lives halfway between Tuscaloosa & Birmingham and her daughter who lives near Cullman. All are OK. Yard damage but the trees that fell in my friends yard were guided by an angel - 10 feet the other direction and they would have landed on her bed - with them in it!
So I am rejoicing today. Grandson and friends are safe, guests are booked in May, my sister is coming for a week starting the 16th, and today I was asked to go do an Aspiring Seminar in August!!!

HOORAY!!!! That's a bunch of great luck!~!!!!!!!!!!!
RIki

Oh how blessed! Thats so great after what you've been going through with your "house guests" the last few weeks, thank God that your friends are safe miracles happen every day! Enjoy your visit with your sister- I miss mine desperately.

So glad to hear great news.
cheers.gif

Back