Great reference book for web marketing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CafeMae

Reaction score
Just got back from checking the building progress on our inn. While in the airport, I picked up this really fantastic book on web marketing covering some basic stuff in depth from SEO to facebook to twitter to videos. I usually don't get excited about books or products, but this was really good info right at my level. I've been working on developing my website, and it was a great read / reference at the right time and its a 2012 edition. It's called the zen of social media marketing, author's last name Kabani.

whats also good is Social Medial Marketing for dummies (in the dummies series 8 books in 1)
also they have just published an idiots guide to Twitter marketing and Facebook marketing - have bought but havn't read yet/

Will have to check them out. Must admit, I like the term "Zen" better than dummies and idiots though

Will have to check them out. Must admit, I like the term "Zen" better than dummies and idiots though.
Im not keen on the titles however I have the idiots guide to marketing, internet marketing, running a B&B, twitter and facebook and find them easy to read and writen in a way ordinary people don't feel patronised or over techincal. I don't like the dummies series as much though the 8 books in one is handy.

Back