Great Review - woohoo

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a notification this morning from TA - It has been a while since anyone posted a review (have had 2 recenly now - don't want all of them old)
"Anniversary Stay"
yesterdayReviewed by brumelfl
We were fortunate enough to win a 2-night stay at the Gillum House during our 2016 40 to Phoenix trip. We booked our room and were pleasantly surprised to find we had won the room with the bathroom. Our hostess was very welcoming to us. The breakfast both days was beyond compare. Our room had everything you could possibly want and more such as a fruit and cookie basket. On the Sunday of our anniversary we were given a homemade cake which was delicious. Monday morning as we were waiting on the rain to taper off Kathleen helped us put a route together to get us to our next destination, The Back of the Dragon. This was our first stay at a B & B and it was so much better than we could have ever expected. Thank you so much Kathleen for your hospitality, the gift of the stay and your support of GWRRA.

I had a probably glowing review last fall that never got up because the man could not get it to post. I do not live and die by TA (I really do mean it when I say publish and be damned re a less than good) but good ones do make one's day.

thumbs_up.gif

What a great thoughtful review. Congratulations!

Back