Great site...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from me, too..
Yeah, It's tough but somebody has to live here! AND, it's got to be us! We are on 25 acres of property on the edge of the Selway-Bitterroot Wildnerness overlooking a beautiful valley. Lots of wildlife and we're a barn & Breakfast too because of people who travel with horses. Pet friendly in our two cabins...
Stu & Linda
How far are you from Seattle? Glacier Nat'l Park?
Seattle about 10 hours. Straight shot - Dungeness Crab trip twice a year. Stayed at a B&B near the Zoo
a few years ago. Very nice.
Glacier is about 4 hours to the entrance. Yellowstone is about 6 hours. Both are fun drives.
S&L
OK, now more questions! Is Glacier open in early April? Waste of my time to detour over there (going from Vegas to Seattle by car)? Now I have to go get another map!
Apologies...I hate when people ask me questions about places that are hours away from me, but you're 2000 miles closer than I am right now!

A belated welcome from Wonderful West Virginia. (I have been out of town)

A belated welcome from Wonderful West Virginia. (I have been out of town).
Glacier is never the same. They can open early depending on road clearance from snow. They can also close as early as September 6th (Last year) because of the early snow on the "Going to the Sun Road" whic is biggest attraction. Lower parts and Hwy 2 remain open...it's a do no miss part of the country - no -- world!

A belated welcome from Wonderful West Virginia. (I have been out of town).
Glacier is never the same. They can open early depending on road clearance from snow. They can also close as early as September 6th (Last year) because of the early snow on the "Going to the Sun Road" whic is biggest attraction. Lower parts and Hwy 2 remain open...it's a do no miss part of the country - no -- world!
Thanks!

Welcome from the shores of Southern Georgian Bay, Ontario. I have gleaned so much info and insights from the members here. Indeed a treasure trove of information.

Back