Great site...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deercrossing

Reaction score
I'm a newbie. Just found the site and am having fun and learning a lot already. We have owned a B&B in Western Montana for 9 years (Were previous guests for 10 years) and will really enjoy being part of this group. Thanks again.
Stu & Linda

Stu and Linda we are glad you are here! We are a tough bunch at times, but we have huge hearts!
heart.gif

Innkeeping can be a lonely business when even your own family doesn't get it, so we understand. Most of us have been there done that. We look forward to getting to know you more, and hearing your B&B experiences!
There is a glossary here somewhere as we tend to use our own vocab after a while...usually from an incident or two that have donned a person or situation with a new acronym or nickname...

Welcome!
thumbs_up.gif
You are correct...this is a great place to learn and hang out!

Welcome. :welcome: I don't remember how to do that waving thing and Maddy always tells me, but I forget. I think it's :welcome: or is it ::welcome or something like that.

Welcome Stu and Linda!!! I am very envious hearing where your inn was located. It's on my bucket list to see (and to live in) the Rocky Mountains. But I've told my hubby to be careful when he takes me west of the Mississippi- he may never get me back east :)

Welcome! :welcome: Your place was on my list for a trip we ultimately didn't take last summer. I'm still regretting not going "the northern route." :)

Welcome Stu and Linda!!! I am very envious hearing where your inn was located. It's on my bucket list to see (and to live in) the Rocky Mountains. But I've told my hubby to be careful when he takes me west of the Mississippi- he may never get me back east :).
Penelope said:
Welcome Stu and Linda!!! I am very envious hearing where your inn was located. It's on my bucket list to see (and to live in) the Rocky Mountains. But I've told my hubby to be careful when he takes me west of the Mississippi- he may never get me back east :)
Allow me to be the first side tracker to the new folks...
P, I thought of you when I saw their place. Big Sky Country!

Welcome Stu and Linda!!! I am very envious hearing where your inn was located. It's on my bucket list to see (and to live in) the Rocky Mountains. But I've told my hubby to be careful when he takes me west of the Mississippi- he may never get me back east :).
Penelope said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Penelope said:

Ahhhhh Joey, you know me so well
heart.gif

Welcome from me, too..
Yeah, It's tough but somebody has to live here! AND, it's got to be us! We are on 25 acres of property on the edge of the Selway-Bitterroot Wildnerness overlooking a beautiful valley. Lots of wildlife and we're a barn & Breakfast too because of people who travel with horses. Pet friendly in our two cabins...
Stu & Linda

Welcome from me, too..
Yeah, It's tough but somebody has to live here! AND, it's got to be us! We are on 25 acres of property on the edge of the Selway-Bitterroot Wildnerness overlooking a beautiful valley. Lots of wildlife and we're a barn & Breakfast too because of people who travel with horses. Pet friendly in our two cabins...
Stu & Linda
How far are you from Seattle? Glacier Nat'l Park?

Welcome from me, too..
Stu & Linda
How far are you from Seattle? Glacier Nat'l Park?
Seattle about 10 hours. Straight shot - Dungeness Crab trip twice a year. Stayed at a B&B near the Zoo
a few years ago. Very nice.
Glacier is about 4 hours to the entrance. Yellowstone is about 6 hours. Both are fun drives.
S&L

Hello from Blue Ridge, GA! Glad you made it here. After 9 years, you might be able to teach us a thing or two!

Back