"Green" cleaning products by Shaklee

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Breakfast Diva.
welcome.gif

Can you tell me more about the bug killing using simple green? Do you use it inside or outside?.
Thanks for the welcome!
I've only used it inside. Since is a natural product I feel comfortable using it around counters and cooking areas. Personally, I don't like the smell either, but it works. I don't know why it wouldn't work outdoors too.

Welcome to the forum Breakfast Diva.
welcome.gif

Can you tell me more about the bug killing using simple green? Do you use it inside or outside?.
Hmmm Simple Green..my hubby's favorite cleaner...personally I dislike the smell. I would think it would be outdoor bug killer..but then again...maybe not. Hope she lets us know. I have ants finding their way into my laundry room getting into the cat's dry food!
catlady said:
I have ants finding their way into my laundry room getting into the cat's dry food!
Do you "see" where they are coming in at? If you can find their trail, schmear some minty toothpaste in the hole. They don't like mint

I'll have to buy some Simple Green to keep on hand for those pesky ants! I will not use any chemical bug killers inside my home so having something easy to use will be great. I have also found that ants don't like vinegar but that is a pain to use, especially when you can find exactly where they are coming in from (and I don't like the smell!).

I'll have to buy some Simple Green to keep on hand for those pesky ants! I will not use any chemical bug killers inside my home so having something easy to use will be great. I have also found that ants don't like vinegar but that is a pain to use, especially when you can find exactly where they are coming in from (and I don't like the smell!)..
I sprayed some yesterday in my laundry room and the ants are now gone. We'll see for how long.

Back