Grey Swan Inn in Blackstone, Va., provides B&B service with humor

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I did post it to my FB page as did DH.... I think I even had a sister do the same! :) I forgot about LinkedIn - thanks for the reminder!
Morticia - even tho' you haven't gotten any results yet from your Boston Globe article, I bet that someone will remember it and book. We had a guest book based on an article they had clipped months before.

Yes, I did post it to my FB page as did DH.... I think I even had a sister do the same! :) I forgot about LinkedIn - thanks for the reminder!
Morticia - even tho' you haven't gotten any results yet from your Boston Globe article, I bet that someone will remember it and book. We had a guest book based on an article they had clipped months before..
We're still getting callers from the Rac hael R ay blurb 3 years ago, so I have to agree that they might be lurking, just not ready to book.

Morticia - even tho' you haven't gotten any results yet from your Boston Globe article, I bet that someone will remember it and book. We had a guest book based on an article they had clipped months before..
We will get an occasional phone call from a NY Times article six years ago. That publicity will pay off!

Back