Group blog article for Innteractive Inns blog - PEACHES

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I would like to do another "Let us get fresh with you" type blog article. This time it will be titled:
"JUST SAY NO TO CANNED PEACHES!"
Nothing against home-canned goodies, but I am talking about free continental waffle bar peaches. Which is the only fruit except maybe a brown banana.
If you would like to participate, please send to me (via email) the following:
  1. Your B&B name
  2. Your URL/Website Link
  3. Your city/town and state
  4. One photo (in JPG format) of some fresh fruit course you serve or fruit you grow or collect at a farmer's market/u pick- any capacity, parfait, topping, fruit garnish, ...
If you have not participated in a group blog article, before, have no fear! I will put it all together with your innformation, and we can try to get the MOST BANG for our buck! (which is free, of course) :)
Due date 05/01/13 (May 1st)
http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/

Edited to add: If you have a photo of FRESH PRODUCE from your own garden or pick your own, that will work also.
I will be doing a press release for this as well. So the more the merrier! Free marketing, send em on over. :)

For once I will be a late arrival. I am the process of (once again) downloading my photos that did not get loaded in the most recent restore. This explains why the restore to hard disk only took an hour at the tech's house. I have 2 days worth (restore time) of photos.
I put a basket of fruit in each room at check-in. And of course we serve only fresh fruit (unless they called after the store closed) with breakfast. I WILL make it before the deadline!

For once I will be a late arrival. I am the process of (once again) downloading my photos that did not get loaded in the most recent restore. This explains why the restore to hard disk only took an hour at the tech's house. I have 2 days worth (restore time) of photos.
I put a basket of fruit in each room at check-in. And of course we serve only fresh fruit (unless they called after the store closed) with breakfast. I WILL make it before the deadline!.
I'll keep your place warm for ya.

Submitted ours, via my personal e-mail, so keep a lookout...having a techi-challenge day!
cry_smile.gif

Thank you!!

KEEP 'EM COMIN' Y'ALL!
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL ARE A-OK! :)
UPDATE 04/20/13: We currently have 9, let's go for a baker's dozen...

It's so cool to have a group post representing properties from all over, including Panama! Great job JB!

Article is posted here - please share it.
Just say NO to store-bought canned peaches! .
The lighting on the pic from WIllow Pond looks like a painting!
Madeleine said:
The lighting on the pic from WIllow Pond looks like a painting!
That's great because I just used that same image in a press release! :) I will share the link when it's published, which should be any time now. Her B&B is listed under the image as well.
here's a shortcut - http://prlog.org/12145820

Back