Guest Comments

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Guests just left. They were people of few words from the moment of arrival. Just that type! It was what they said as they were walking out that made me smile, even now:
[h2]
"Thank you for having us"[/h2]
Something you say when you are invited over for dinner at a friends. That warmed my heart.

thumbs_up.gif

We had guests here for a week. When they were ready to leave they expressed an interest in coming back. I just asked did they have any dates picked out and they both said, 'Yay! We're welcome to come back!' They weren't sure we would want them...

love when that happens or the "thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality"

My favorite is the big guy, a first timer, who asked on the last morning during breakfast "Can I take you home with me?"

My favorite is the big guy, a first timer, who asked on the last morning during breakfast "Can I take you home with me?".
Innkeep said:
My favorite is the big guy, a first timer, who asked on the last morning during breakfast "Can I take you home with me?"
heart.gif

My favorite is the big guy, a first timer, who asked on the last morning during breakfast "Can I take you home with me?".
Innkeep said:
Music to an innkeeper's ears!!

Back