Guest Monogrammed Robes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samster

Reaction score
I'm so excited!! Received the embroidery proof today for our guest robes & the logo turned out great!! I decided just to go with black on the white waffle weave robes and it really pops. I've been really happy with the service from DNJ Specialties. I'll let y'all know how the robes turn out...I started with just a dozen. YAY!

yeah!
isnt that exciting? i saved my original swatch with the embroidery on it for 3 1/2 years and just now tossed it.
one thing i will say ... our very first guests were two older couples. one of the men predicted that by 'next year' we wouldn't be providing robes because people would steal them. as far as i know, knock on wood, none have gone walking.

yeah!
isnt that exciting? i saved my original swatch with the embroidery on it for 3 1/2 years and just now tossed it.
one thing i will say ... our very first guests were two older couples. one of the men predicted that by 'next year' we wouldn't be providing robes because people would steal them. as far as i know, knock on wood, none have gone walking..
I've had a few robes that are like a soft microfiber that I move around to guest rooms where I want them to have them - wedding night, anniversary, longer stays, etc. I'm really excited that each room is now going to have robes :) Of course, my dh had to rain on my parade..."Is this the material?? Are they going to be warm enough??" Jeez, Louise...we're in the South!!! It's 93F with 90 something percent humidity today. It's warm 9 months out of the year. What does he think they need? arrrrrrrrrrgh!

I have robes in every room, right along with slippers.
No Logo's yet, and if I get them, what will I do with my no-logo robes? They are nice and cuddly and warm....
None come up missing yet.
I do have an ordere placed for mugs by deneen pottery, can't wait.....

yeah!
one thing i will say ... our very first guests were two older couples. one of the men predicted that by 'next year' we wouldn't be providing robes because people would steal them. as far as i know, knock on wood, none have gone walking..
I ended my innkeeping with the 2 dozen robes I started with 7 years ago. No one takes them. That just isn't what a typical B & B'er would do:-(
They are now being used by friends at another inn..even though my logo is still on them. They robes were just too high a quality to toss and when their guests ask about the logo, they just tell them "they came from a friend who just retired from innkeeping."

yeah!
I ended my innkeeping with the 2 dozen robes I started with 7 years ago. No one takes them. That just isn't what a typical B & B'er would do:-(
They are now being used by friends at another inn..even though my logo is still on them. They robes were just too high a quality to toss and when their guests ask about the logo, they just tell them "they came from a friend who just retired from innkeeping."
catlady said:
I can picture the scene. A couple in their room wearing these robes and he wanting to be romantic and she saying totally distracted, What does this logo mean? I just can't figure it out!

I would love to have Deneen Pottery Mugs. Seems every time I think about it my Bank account goes down hill. I love my Microfiber Robes with their monogram.

Back