Guest Names

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
I won't post them as that wouldn't be right, but we have had some great guest names lately! Unusual and some even funny. I heard this long explanation yesterday dating back to Persia and Alexander the Great. A very cool name!
Question: If your name is Godfrey, what is your nickname?

Well I don't know if there is a 'real' nickname for Godfrey or not but down here we would call him Bubba (by the southerners) or Beau (by the cajuns)!

My husband once worked with a woman named Fawn Fantasia. I thought that was very cool. My nephew dates a girl named Jessie James and her brother's name is Wild Bill. No joke. How about people who have first and last names that are the same, like Bill Williams or John Johnson. Oh, and this past winter we had two couples with the same first name; "Bob and Kathy, meet Bob and Kathy".

I went to high school with a girl named Penny Nichols and worked with a girl named Page (married name) Turner. Had a friend who named his child Justin, their last name ---Casey...

There was a girl at my high from SC I believe her name was Princess Wimpy. I had an account once named Dick Small. Call him at the DMV last name first...

a couple that stayed with us last fall had my full name. herfirst name was the same as my first name and his first name was the same as my last name.
my first name is a VERY common female name. when i was in grade school i hated that so many people had the same name as me. as an adult i have come to be happy with my name especially now after seeing some of the names listed in the above posts!

a couple that stayed with us last fall had my full name. herfirst name was the same as my first name and his first name was the same as my last name.
my first name is a VERY common female name. when i was in grade school i hated that so many people had the same name as me. as an adult i have come to be happy with my name especially now after seeing some of the names listed in the above posts!.
When referring to kids she went to school with who had the same first name as she does, my daughter still calls them by their 'school' names- Sara D, Sara H, etc.
And my son and sons in law are fondly referred to as- Chris A, Chris B & Chris McC.

Texas Gov. (1890's) James S. Hogg had a daughter named Ima. There was a rumor that spread that she had a sister named Ura, but that is not true - funny but not true!

There was a family in the town whre I went to high school that had a bunch of kids. With the last one, they had kind of run out of names I guess because they decided that the kid (whatever gender) would be named for the day of the week and the month - so their poor daughter was named Friday December Grubb.

My husband has an uncle named Franklin John _______.
Then my husband was named after his uncle Franklin John ________.
Then uncle Frank had a son and named him Franklin John ________.
All of this in a small town, so they were known as uncle Frank, big John and little John.

My husband has an uncle named Franklin John _______.
Then my husband was named after his uncle Franklin John ________.
Then uncle Frank had a son and named him Franklin John ________.
All of this in a small town, so they were known as uncle Frank, big John and little John..
My Uncle George's first child was a girl - Georgene. Finally with #4 he got a boy - George. George (called Skip by everyone) had 5 boys and one of them is George. Two of Skip's sisters were at one time (both later divested) married to men named George.
In my family it is John. Pappy was John Sr. Daddy was John Jr (known as Jack) and he finally struck paydirt with #3 we had John the terd (called Dewey by Pappy). We lived on the farm and did not have a john in the house!!!
OK. then I get married - to John who has a son named John. John the terd named his son Jason and my son John named his son Grant. They are done woth John in this family!!

i like the ones such as...
Dr. Toothaker (he's a dentist).
mollysmom said:
Dr. Toothaker (he's a dentist)
Another one we have here is Dr. Pain.....I'll guess I'll pass....
Mooseberry Inn said:
mollysmom said:
My dentist was Dr Payne.

Dr. Toothaker (he's a dentist).
mollysmom said:
Mooseberry Inn said:
mollysmom said:
My dentist was Dr Payne.
Bree said:
Mooseberry Inn said:
mollysmom said:
My dentist was Dr Payne.[/h3]

Back