Guest Robes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samster

Reaction score
OK...I finally need to order some guest robes for all the rooms. I think some all cotton waffle weave would work well here year round after all. (I've had a few of a couple types for guests to try out and that seems to be the consensus.) I would like to spend about $20/robe max (unmonogrammed). I can't seem to find any on the sites I have bookmarked. Have an email out to DNJ Specialties for more info since his online catalog is confusing to me. HELP!!!

You are delirious aren't you??? $20??? Guess you better check WalMart. I don't ever recall seeing any robes I would use for $20. Have you checked INNSTYLE? I think they have the waffle weave type.

You are delirious aren't you??? $20??? Guess you better check WalMart. I don't ever recall seeing any robes I would use for $20. Have you checked INNSTYLE? I think they have the waffle weave type..
You can't get them for that monogrammed, but yes, I've actually seen decent waffle weaves for around $20 online when you order 12 minimum. DNJ has them for around that price too, I'm just wondering about the fit. David actually had very nice microfiber robes at the Conference of the SE for around $20!! They can be found.....

I'm looking, too. I'd like the microfiber, I think, because they have to dry quickly. I have terrycloth now and they take forever.

Those are the ones we got, with a monogram. They seem to hold up well, and release stains - one dipped the sleeve in coffee. But they were about $35 each all in, with monogramming and shipping. I am happy with them and have sold two of them.

Those are the ones we got, with a monogram. They seem to hold up well, and release stains - one dipped the sleeve in coffee. But they were about $35 each all in, with monogramming and shipping. I am happy with them and have sold two of them..
How is the fit on those?? Are they large enough for men? How long did it take to get them with the monogramming?
btw - Are they soft with that blend? My innkeeper friend in TX had some that were a little stiff. Thanks!

Those are the ones we got, with a monogram. They seem to hold up well, and release stains - one dipped the sleeve in coffee. But they were about $35 each all in, with monogramming and shipping. I am happy with them and have sold two of them..
How is the fit on those?? Are they large enough for men? How long did it take to get them with the monogramming?
btw - Are they soft with that blend? My innkeeper friend in TX had some that were a little stiff. Thanks!
They are long and roomy - I got the kimono type with the shawl collars. Fine for men - they are down to mid-calf on most women. I'm sorry I don't remember how long it took - we had a little problem because we didn't get the first sample monogram in the mail for some reason. I did change it slightly after it came. The monogramming adds to the price of course, so you could go without and save time and money.
I think they are soft - the blend is more cotton than polyestor. They were a good buy for us.

They are long and roomy - I got the kimono type with the shawl collars. Fine for men - they are down to mid-calf on most women. I'm sorry I don't remember how long it took - we had a little problem because we didn't get the first sample monogram in the mail for some reason. I did change it slightly after it came. The monogramming adds to the price of course, so you could go without and save time and money.
I think they are soft - the blend is more cotton than polyestor. They were a good buy for us.
Thanks! That's really helpful. I think that type will work well here for us too. For some reason, I found those same robes elsewhere on DNJ's site for right around $20. Of course, I won't be able to find them again :)

I'm looking, too. I'd like the microfiber, I think, because they have to dry quickly. I have terrycloth now and they take forever..
INSTEAD of robes, I got those terry cloth thingies that go around HIS waist after shower with a pocket, and for HER, I got terry cloth wraps (they go around upper body to knees and close with velcro. They also come with a headband and have a pretty bow). The guests seem to love them.

I personally like a lighter weight robe. We only had a few places on our trip offer robes but they were the big bulky types, for me I hate the big fat collar around my neck!

Darn it - wrote long response and it doesn't seem to have posted.
Synopsis:
Cypress Waffle Weave - LOVE them. Guests love (and buy) them. Wash and dry like a dream. Creases fall out. Got them 2 years ago - still good as new. Then were under $15 each. Monogram cost under $2 extra with ONE TIME set up fee of $100. Still ended up being approx $20 each for the 24 I bought. Will definitely order more. Will monogram letters, words, logos or pictures. LOVE THEM. One of the best things I ever bought.

I got myne at boccaterry.com very nice, soft and not too spendy. I think I paid $26 ea, but worth every penny of it.
Also the Turkish Towel Company has nice ones.

Check with your local Sheltered Workshop. They may have robes that you can have monogramed for the price you are wanting to pay. They do great work at mine and they are very good price-wise too.

Check with your local Sheltered Workshop. They may have robes that you can have monogramed for the price you are wanting to pay. They do great work at mine and they are very good price-wise too..
OK, how do you find a sheltered workshop?
I think ours does paper shredding...
=)
Kk.

Check with your local Sheltered Workshop. They may have robes that you can have monogramed for the price you are wanting to pay. They do great work at mine and they are very good price-wise too..
OK, how do you find a sheltered workshop?
I think ours does paper shredding...
=)
Kk.
D-R Services, 419-289-7518 would be the place to start. Ask them if they silk screen things. If not, where do they do it. Harrison County Sheltered Workshop does textiles - shirts, hats, aprons, lunch bags and the Wood County Sheltered Workshop does things like my mini-back scratchers. Different shops specialize in difference things. I just looked in my phone book for Harrison County Sheltered Workshop and voila! there it was! Good luck.

Darn it - wrote long response and it doesn't seem to have posted.
Synopsis:
Cypress Waffle Weave - LOVE them. Guests love (and buy) them. Wash and dry like a dream. Creases fall out. Got them 2 years ago - still good as new. Then were under $15 each. Monogram cost under $2 extra with ONE TIME set up fee of $100. Still ended up being approx $20 each for the 24 I bought. Will definitely order more. Will monogram letters, words, logos or pictures. LOVE THEM. One of the best things I ever bought..
I do not think you can beat Cypress. Their prices are wonderful, their quality is wonderful. I too have had mine for several years. I have the microfiber off white with my logo. To quote Tony the Tiger. They are GREAT!
The waffle weave are wonderful too. I got 2 very large like 2 or 3 X in waffle weave. Also got little terry's with logo's for the Grand Babies.
Cypress also has towels that have held up extremely well. Now do I sound like a Cypress Sales person?
Maybe that is what I do in my other life?

I got the terry from Cypress and really like them. But this year I ordered the waffle weave from Cypress. They dry alot faster and wash beatifully. They were under $20 and then I ordered a 1x and a 3x to have and they were about $20 or $21. Love them.

You are delirious aren't you??? $20??? Guess you better check WalMart. I don't ever recall seeing any robes I would use for $20. Have you checked INNSTYLE? I think they have the waffle weave type..
You can't get them for that monogrammed, but yes, I've actually seen decent waffle weaves for around $20 online when you order 12 minimum. DNJ has them for around that price too, I'm just wondering about the fit. David actually had very nice microfiber robes at the Conference of the SE for around $20!! They can be found.....
You can definitely get them for under $20 for waffle weave. Cypress Robes
940-898-8888 This is one number I have for them.

Back