Guest room coffee service

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During the week we have coffee available at 6:30 a.m. and put a carafe on the second floor near the guest refridgerator. The reason we do it is that so many guests have asked for it.
I agree that it cuts down the conversation at the breakfast table, though..
Redbirds said:
During the week we have coffee available at 6:30 a.m. and put a carafe on the second floor near the guest refridgerator. The reason we do it is that so many guests have asked for it.
I agree that it cuts down the conversation at the breakfast table, though.
Our coffee is generally ready by 7 AM. Sometimes there is a querulous queue forming before that...

Since we have guest cottages, we provide a 4-cup drip coffee maker with the coffee packets similar to what you find in most hotels. We also provide half and half which is kept in the mini-fridge in each room. So far, this has worked well.

I have 4 rooms. Two with private entrances to the rooms. Those private rooms have the coffee makers since they are big rooms and have a counter. I have the 4-cup stainless steel decanters which is great because I don't have to worry about them breaking. I also researched and found some really good organic coffee packets "pods" that that the guests say taste better than motel style pods. Here is their site http://www.thanksgivingcoffee.com/ The other two rooms are smaller and those guests needs to come downstairs for coffee. I have coffee ready at 7am when I am up. Most of the guests though don't want the hassle of making the coffee in their rooms so they end up coming down anyways which is nice but the makers are there if they want them.

I have 4 rooms. Two with private entrances to the rooms. Those private rooms have the coffee makers since they are big rooms and have a counter. I have the 4-cup stainless steel decanters which is great because I don't have to worry about them breaking. I also researched and found some really good organic coffee packets "pods" that that the guests say taste better than motel style pods. Here is their site http://www.thanksgivingcoffee.com/ The other two rooms are smaller and those guests needs to come downstairs for coffee. I have coffee ready at 7am when I am up. Most of the guests though don't want the hassle of making the coffee in their rooms so they end up coming down anyways which is nice but the makers are there if they want them..
Thanks for the resource on coffee! I've bookmarked it :)

Back